Guelph - Dr. P-H

Susanne S.
on 9/16/11 9:51 pm - London, Canada
I have a friend who goes to Guelph on Tues to meet Dr. P-H. She is VERY excited. She is curious about her...can anyone who had Dr. P-H let me know their experience with her. Thanks

_eeyore_
on 9/17/11 3:01 am - Cambridge, Canada
She is nice, but very business like not as socialable as some but very knowledgable.

I eat to live, not live to eat.

Mike Terry
on 9/17/11 4:08 am, edited 9/17/11 4:09 am - Staffa, Canada
I had Dr. NPH and think the world of her. So much so that I held out to get my hernia repair done when she was available to do it. She educated me on the VSG when she did her original evalulatilon and let me know that is what she might end up doing if she couldn't navigate my hernia and aappendix scar.

So happy she ended up doing the VSG! Oh I'm getting my hernia repair done at the end of October by the way!

mom4life
on 9/17/11 9:08 am - Port Rowan, Canada
 I was very happy with her.  She is matter of fact, personable and professional.  I had some pain after I got home from surgery that I didn't understand and I called the clinic with my questions.  Dr. Pereira Hong called me back personally to make further inquiries and to tell me that she was on call that weekend in Guelph so if I felt that it was not improving and went to an ER, the doctor I saw could call her direct.  I was impressed that she took the time to call me herself rather than have her secretary do it.  She was phenomenal, answered all of my questions, didn't sugar coat things, and gave me detailed, precise answers.

Highly recommend her!

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
  but anyone can start today and make a new ending.? ~Maria Robinson

HW:  292 lbs          SW:  226 lbs        Clinic's GW:  160 lbs          My GW: 145 lbs

Susanne S.
on 9/18/11 12:24 am - London, Canada
Thank you all for your input! I'll pass along all your comments.

sassygurl
on 9/19/11 1:21 am - Wasaga Beach, Canada
She is fantastic. She takes the time to explain everything and answer any questions you have. She has amazing bedside manner and makes you feel like she has all the time in the world for you. She will be doing my gallbladder removal at the end of October. I'm going to Guelph from Barrie to have this done! I think that speaks volumes!

Be prepared to wait for her at the clinic, but she will take her time with your friend!

I have nothing but good things to say about this very gifted surgeon!
Most Active
Recent Topics