Nov 22----Two year check up

elizabeth G.
on 9/24/11 4:35 am - Canada
Hello all,

I just called my surgeon yesterday to book my 2 year check up.  I cannot believe that I am almost coming up to that mark......time has flown by and things are going very well.  I must admit that I am still dealing with the issue of my brain not being caught up to my body.  I still see myself as the same person I was a couple years ago, even though I KNOW that I am almost half that person.  It still blows my mind when I grab a pair of pants and think I will never get my hips and butt into them, but then i get into them with room to spare  :)  When do the mind games stop?  Or is it something I will deal with for years to come?

TTFN

Liz
DS SURGERY NOV 20, 2009
210 POUNDS LOST SO FAR
linda11665
on 9/24/11 4:54 am - Ottawa, Canada
 Congrats on the two year anniversary.....

Linda

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
ToNewBeginnings
on 9/24/11 7:31 am
You are a success! Congratulations!!!!
Brenda T.
on 9/24/11 8:11 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
You've come a long way and doing very well.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Eileen C.
on 9/24/11 8:34 am - Cornwall, Canada
Congrats Elizabeth

You are doing great

They say that it does take a couple of years for our heads to catch up to the rest of our body, LOL

Still waiting LOL

Take care and continued success on your weight loss journey

Eileen
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
sam1am
on 9/24/11 11:14 am
 Eileen,  Have I told you lately that I think you are wonderful!  I really do think that you  are the loviest person on here!    

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Eileen C.
on 9/24/11 1:28 pm - Cornwall, Canada
Awww shucks you are making me blush   thank you I appreciate the kind words

I think you are the best of all the rest, you ROCK and I love to read all your comments and

encouraging words you post for everyone  , thanks again,

Take care

Eileen
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
Heidi S.
on 9/24/11 10:57 am - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
 That's wonderful that you are on your second anniversary. My neighbour had a mini gastric bipass 4 years ago, when I was talking to her last week she said her brain still doesn't get it at times. All the best
Heidi

Sometimes you just put one foot in front of the other, even if you don't know where you're going. 

Surgery Aug. 29, 2012 with the Wonderful Dr. Aarts at TEGH

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

sam1am
on 9/24/11 11:15 am
 Big Congrats Elizabeth great job!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Nathalie_Can
on 9/24/11 11:23 am
wow 2 years out and lost over 200......lucky #2

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Most Active
Recent Topics