finally, an avatar!

Karen W.
on 10/4/11 10:29 pm - Canada
Hi everyone.

So I finally did it; I uploaded an avatar pic.  I don't feel comfortable having a pic of myself on the forum (mostly because I have this crazy paranioa about clients seeing me on here, even though it's very unlikely) so I've chosen something that represents me or, more accurately, the old me...

Hope you like it!

RNY April 11, 2011       

Brenda T.
on 10/4/11 10:32 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
lol nice to have a face to the name, lol poor puggy kitty.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Karen W.
on 10/4/11 11:51 pm - Canada
The cat in this pic looks just like my beautiful cat, Meowmer, who died of liver disease (fatty liver).  This will now NOT be my fate!

RNY April 11, 2011       

Megan M.
on 10/5/11 2:30 am - Canada
You're very cute and fluffy!

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

sam1am
on 10/5/11 2:39 am
He/she is very cute!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

happypants
on 10/5/11 7:30 am - Ottawa, Canada
And what a fine avatar it is!!!!

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Most Active
Recent Topics