Nut. values for Farm Boy Chicken Salad?

Crackintoes
on 10/11/11 11:02 am - Canada

Any idea what the nutritional numbers are on the various chicken salads available in the pre-made section of Farm Boy? I absolutely love their lemon chicken salad but have no idea how to track it here or on myfitnesspal.

It's got grilled chicken breast pieces, yellow & red peppers, celery, red onion and a lemon garlic oil/dressing (that's the part that worries me). It's so gooooood, I'm concerned it might be something I shouldn't be eating.

I've tried to google it but can't find it anywhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks
C

~Just another day for you and me in paradise. 

Jennifer D.
on 10/11/11 11:37 am
http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/nutrition-calories/f ood/farmer-boys/grilled-chicken-salad-farm-fresh/

Also, do you check out the values on myfitnesspal? I add all of my own food, some of the values already on there are completely made up...  I have my own brand - "J Brand" lol
                                      Jennifer
          Thank you Cheri and Holly!
       Think twice, cut once! I've had 3 surgeries now, RNY, VSG and DS .
                                Ask me about the DS or visit dsfacts.com
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
2011 - Full DS-August 24th
                HW 311   SW 306  CW 235  GW 150
sam1am
on 10/11/11 11:37 am
Hi there,

When I am in doubt, I do my best to break down individual ingredients.  I use myfitnesspal.com as well and although its slow to put in say, 8-10 ingredients, once you are done you can save it as a meal and recall it when you want.  It's not easy to check if it's predressed how much has actually been added, but maybe you can ask them next time you go in for more details?

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

ROSIESMILE
on 10/11/11 11:52 am, edited 10/11/11 9:38 pm
They sell their own dressings; do they sell this flavour?  If so, the nutritional info might be on the bottle.
I'd also be tempted to send them an email if the info is not on the dressing's bottle.

Crackintoes
on 10/12/11 12:21 am - Canada
Thanks for the suggestions ladies. It's kind of a guesstimate since you never know how much dressing they use or how much veg vs chicken they're going to scoop each time. I'll just build it in myfitnesspal like was suggested and use the high guess to be safe.

Did I mention that the Ontario Forums are the gold seal of OH!?!
~Just another day for you and me in paradise. 

Most Active
Recent Topics