Holy crap! Got a cancellation!

Nadine W.
on 11/2/11 3:21 am - Hanover, Canada
Holy crap folks! I am in total shock right now! I ust got off the phone with Dr. Pereira-Hong's office and they had a cancellation for November 10!!! That's next Thursday!!!! Obviously I jumped at the opportunity and now I start Opti like right now!!
Wow I just went from 63 more sleeps to surgery to 8!!
I don't think I believe it yet!!!
Thanks everyone for your support!!

Nadine
Refer June 4/10, Orientation Dec 16/10, Nut, SW & Nurse Mar 16/11, Internist Apr. 19/11, Nut May 3/11, Nut Class Oct 5/11, Dr. Pereira-Hong Nov. 1/11, Surg Jan. 4/12, Cancellation! New surg date Nov. 10/11. The rest is still unwritten...

Nathalie_Can
on 11/2/11 3:27 am
Love good surprises....wtg!
I hope you enjoy OF half as much as I did...I really miss it!

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Nadine W.
on 11/2/11 4:22 pm - Hanover, Canada
Thanks. I'm gunna do just vanilla. I don't mind the chocolate but prefer the vanilla.
Refer June 4/10, Orientation Dec 16/10, Nut, SW & Nurse Mar 16/11, Internist Apr. 19/11, Nut May 3/11, Nut Class Oct 5/11, Dr. Pereira-Hong Nov. 1/11, Surg Jan. 4/12, Cancellation! New surg date Nov. 10/11. The rest is still unwritten...

Yass
on 11/3/11 1:35 am
HI Nathalie,

I always ready your post where you always make mention of how much you liked OF- I have to start it on Monday and I am soo nervous, I started to have an anxity attack lastnight and I couldn't sleep...

What made it so great for you  - can you give me some tips

Thank you so much!

Yas
Nathalie_Can
on 11/3/11 5:11 am
Well, first I have to say it reflects Monica's post from today titled ATTITUDE.

I also had a panick attack, I remember writing this in my blog if you want to go have a peek, click on my website link under my ticker.

My attitude as I was going into this, or as I call it, I like to brainwash myself, I don't know how or it might sound silly, but I always talk to myself before I do something.  So a few days before, I spoke to myself "Ok, this is it, you are starting OF, this is great, I can't be hungry, it has to be sufficient.  There's absolutely no cheating, because if I cheat, I cheat myself and if I don't care, why would I do this?."

You really have to click that switch ON in your brain, this is it, no fuss only positive things ahead.  You can't think one negative thought because that brings what some people do, falling off the wagon or "Oh, I'll only have one bit"  NO, no more, I am so done and ready for this.

My brain is throwing all different things on here right now but I hope some make sense....lol

Don't make excuses, it is what it is and it has to be done.  For me at 425lbs, I was at the point of calculating WHILE I was having supper, what I was going to eat throughout the evening.  As soon as I would leave the table, I would go sit in the living room with my stash of food...lol...and eat til midnight, I could barely breathe, I was feeling the heart attack coming...so woke up one morning and had enough....never looked back and so proud and glad I did.

I'm done idling, I want to live!

Sorry I got carried away and made it a mini novel...lol...I always do that...lol
Anything you need to ask, don't be afraid if you want another novel......lmao
But again, remember that this is my opinion only and my point of views!  But I sure do hope it helps!
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

jdance
on 11/2/11 3:28 am - Canada
well Holy crap is right, that's freakin amazing.
good for you. and you only have to do 8 days of optifast,

Lucky you.

Best of luck
J

Nadine W.
on 11/2/11 4:22 pm - Hanover, Canada
Thanks!

Sharstar
on 11/2/11 3:45 am - Canada
 That's amazing congrats. Very happy for you

Shari
My journey of a million miles begins with a single step

Nadine W.
on 11/2/11 4:23 pm - Hanover, Canada
Thanks!!

JJ_
on 11/2/11 3:45 am
Holy Smokes!!!  That is great news.  Congratulations.

Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics