Got me an Angel!!

Nadine W.
on 11/2/11 3:39 am - Hanover, Canada
Just wanting to thank Joanne_1970 for agreeing to be my angel. She has been sooo much help to me so far and I know she will definitely be a great help to me after the surgery as well!!
Also wanting to thank you all for your support and I'm sure now that I have my date, I will be coming to you all with my questions!!
Thanks again everyone! PS I am super emotional right now!
Refer June 4/10, Orientation Dec 16/10, Nut, SW & Nurse Mar 16/11, Internist Apr. 19/11, Nut May 3/11, Nut Class Oct 5/11, Dr. Pereira-Hong Nov. 1/11, Surg Jan. 4/12, Cancellation! New surg date Nov. 10/11. The rest is still unwritten...

Stephanie L.
on 11/2/11 3:48 am
Hi! I'm not too sure how to use this site. I just found it by using google. I am scheduled for bariatric surgery on 11/17/11. I'm so excited yet emotional. I just read your PS and it made me feel better that this is a normal emotion. Best of luck to you.
maxlake
on 11/2/11 5:03 am - Canada
Welcome ...ask anything here and everyone will help ...I am a little new here but didn't take long before I was not so new.  My daughter is also on thi site so we banter each other at times.  Good luck with your journy Joyce
Nathalie_Can
on 11/2/11 3:52 am
Awww, you are just too cute! :)
Gotta love those Angels and the time they take for us!
Lots of hugs and good wishes!
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

sam1am
on 11/2/11 5:00 am
Congratulations, Joanne will make an excellent angel! 

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics