Saw surgeon he says green light to Dec 12th

derkatmomma
on 11/5/11 2:08 pm - Canada
Hi everyone,

Dr. Starr says the treatment for H. Pylori went well and eventhough I have a sleep study for Monday  the results won;t affect my surgery date.

So I start optifast on Nov 21  and start my journey on Dec 12 as planned.  Its going to a be a new year for a new me lol.

Starting to get excited, got most of my christmas shopping done, alot of people getting gift cards this year lol.....  Fall cleaning want to have house decorated before surgery too.    Trying to get everything done early as not sure how I will be on optifast.  

Not sure if it is too early or not but could maybe use an angel at some point lol.

Rhonda
truckingbride
on 11/5/11 7:48 pm - Harriston , Canada
Wow that is great....wishing you all the best... your right what a great start to a new year...
I cant wait
monique_lite2b
on 11/5/11 10:02 pm - North Bay, Canada
Good for you Rhonda!  It's good to get the date so you can be prepared  especially with the holidays right around the corner. Looking forward to following your progress.
Good Luck!
Monique

Referral - Sept.23.2010, Orientation - June 8.2010, Nurse&S.W. -  July 28.2011, Nutrition Class -    Aug.2.2011, Nutritionist -  Sept.13.2011, Psych - Sept.15.2011, Surgeon -  Oct.21.2011, Surgery - November 1, 2011.                        
Brenda T.
on 11/5/11 10:44 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
  That is so exciting, so happy for you!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

sam1am
on 11/6/11 5:59 am
 Congratulations!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Mary A.
on 11/8/11 4:57 am
that's wonderful now you can take some time and start making small changes to your eatng habits and try to get rid of some of the foods in your pantry that you know you shouldn't be having

all the best for SUCCESS in 2012

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active
Recent Topics