I'm a newbie

Cyndylw
on 11/8/11 11:45 am - Ottawa, Canada
 WELCOME!!!!

Referal sent August 2009 - Referred to Ottawa - January 2010 - Surgery - July 29th 2011!!!!    
maxlake
on 11/8/11 11:57 am - Canada
Hi  welcome, you will be going in and I think I will be coming out.  My surgery is on Nov.18. My birthday is Nov.21. So if they keep me for 3 days the 21st will be my go home day.  Hope to be one birthday I will never forget. Good Luck. Joyce

Karen M.
on 11/8/11 7:44 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Hello and welcome!  I'm so glad you found us - absolutely awesome people here.
I see that you're in Mississauga - me too!  I host the monthly coffee night support meetings and we would love to have you join us!  We have post-ops, pre-ops, thinking abouts, and people of all types of surgery. 

Please don't hesitate to contact me anytime!

Karen :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Monica M.
on 11/8/11 11:03 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
That's awesome!!! congrats on getting started!!

Learn as much as you can about this surgery in the next few months. Get on the forum here, ask questions, find some awesome friends. Go to a support group if you can, that's an awesome way of learning what to do and what not to do, and to find supports and the assistance that you need.

Your support people (family, friends) can go with you to the orientation session, and any other appts that you have, if you want. Sometimes it's helpful to have a second pair of ears.

jdance
on 11/9/11 5:52 am - Canada
Hi Newbie,
welcome to the forum.
Great place to gather information, talk about issues you are having, gain knowledge or just get a needed hug now and then.

J

Most Active
Recent Topics