I'm a newbie

Roberts1967
on 11/8/11 6:17 am - Mississauga, Canada
Hello everyone, I have my orientation on November 21st the beginning of my Journey, going to St. Joe's in Hamilton....any feedback is appreciated thanks
charm64
on 11/8/11 6:23 am - Cambridge, Canada
 Welcome and good luck on the start of your journey.  Its the best journey I have taken, well maybe besides having my 3 kids!  
Its a rollercoaster ride so buckle up and its the best rollercoaster ride ever!

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

MrsJButler
on 11/8/11 6:28 am - Canada
Welcome, I go thru St. Joes too. Had surgery on Oct 19th there with Dr. Gmora. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask. Or add me and read my blog cause I blog about everything.
Tanya T.
on 11/8/11 6:33 am
Welcome to the forum!  This is a great board with wonderful people and a wealth of knowledge.  I also had surgery at St. Joe's in Hamilton in August.  Hang on you are in for the ride of your life.

Tanya

Joyce J.
on 11/8/11 6:37 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi there

Welcome to the forum. You will get lots of information here. This is a great bunch of people. Everyone is very supportive and encouraging.
Ask questions
Lots of people have been to St Joes so will be able to help I'm sure

Take care

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Brenda T.
on 11/8/11 6:38 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Roberts1967
on 11/8/11 6:55 am - Mississauga, Canada
thanks everyone for making me feel welcome, I'm sure I will be on here alot...
Mary A.
on 11/8/11 8:07 am
Welcome! I went through St Joe's too :) 
Ask questions, follow along on the posts, use the search function, do some outside of OH reading and you will impress the bariatric team with your knowledge of the process!! Best of luck :)
Toni B.
on 11/8/11 8:08 am - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12
Welcome to OH! Glad to have you! You will learn so much on here... and meet some pretty great people too!

Toni..."Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it"
 www.fatgirlchangingherworld.com Twitter:@fatgirlchanging
   Surgery JAN. 19th, 2012 Down 120 lbs & 75 inches @ my last Weigh in!!!!  
Fat Girl Changing her World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

StevesGal
on 11/8/11 8:18 am - Hamilton, Canada

Welcome to your new family!  St. Joe's is a great place, so you're in good hands.

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

Most Active
Recent Topics