Question on Ottawa time line?

BrigitteD
on 11/16/11 3:55 am - Sumerstown, Canada
So I'm I correct to believe that after you're nutritionist/behavior appointment you get you're nutrition (surgery)class.  Then you meet the surgeon. Optifast and surgery, of curse providing that you don't need any other medical test. Any Ottawa time line or info would be appreciated.

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/11 4:02 am
My time line and appointments are below. Hope it helps.
Cindy
JJ_
on 11/16/11 4:29 am
I was called and booked for my surgeon appointment and the surgical education class about 11 weeks after I had the nutritionist/behaviour appt (July 7, 2011).  My surgeon appt was Nov 8th and the surgical education class was Nov 9th.  My surgery is now booked for Monday, Dec 12th. 

I ended up not needing any more tests when I met with the surgeon.  I never had a scope either, mind you I don't have acid reflux issues, never need Tums, etc.

Good luck and hopefully you will get your booking soon.

Judy
aprilbennett1965
on 11/16/11 5:24 am - Canada
Hi Brigitte...my timeline is below as well. I met with Dr., Yelle yesterday and he said the latest it would be is 8 weeks, however, the receptionist said that she thinks it may be before Christmas.  I know my end is in sight now so it makes the wait much more easy. 

You have to remember though that everyone's timeline is different.
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Most Active
Recent Topics