Bras and Breast Reduction

Karen W.
on 11/26/11 10:28 pm - Canada
If you don't mind the cost, I definitely add another vote for Marianne's at Westgate.  Can't beat them.

RNY April 11, 2011       

MS Miller
on 11/26/11 11:12 pm - Nepean, Canada
Hi,

I had a breast reduction 14 yrs ago, had it in Ottawa with the best Dr for this in Ottawa Dr Stan Labow, all I can say is my breats still look amazing, nipple perfect, can hardly see any scars. I would do it again was the best thing I ever did went from a 40FF to a 38C, I am now a 40D I have lost 40 Lbs so far and the girls still look great... as per my BF LOL

If Dr Labow is not doing surgery anymore see who trained under him, some Docs are hacks, never go to Quebec, I've seen some very bad jobs, but Stan the man is thye best!

Good Luck

Surgery Sept 13th 2011 Dr. Hagen 
KristieA
on 11/27/11 5:49 am - Orillia, Canada
Not sure what your Penningtons store is like in Ottawa, but the one here in Orillia was great as I lost the weight. The manager there had seen quite a few WLS patients and wasn't 'shocked' with the saggy boob thing. Maybe see if there is a good lingerie or similiar store and call ahead to see if they have experience with fitting WLS people. Just a thought. Proper sizing is 90% of the battle I found. Never in a million years did I think I could/would wear an underwire and now that is all I have.

Kristie

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

KristieA
on 11/27/11 5:53 am - Orillia, Canada
I forgot to mentiom about the backache thing. I doubted the results of chiropractic (very skeptical), but I am now reformed. I go once a week and have really noticed the difference. I was on 180-240mg of Ms Contin pre-op and I am officially taking 0 now. It was rough as my body and gait shifted,but now I am feeling much better.
HeidiA
on 11/27/11 7:23 am - Ottawa, Canada
The best place to buy bras in Ottawa is at Marianne's located in Westgate Shopping centre.

I have been going there for years.

The staff are great.

When you get there make sure you check in as when a staff is available she is then dedicated to you and only you until you leave. 

The main reason I keep going back is because of the service.

Heidi
 Listed below are the upcoming Coffee nights at Starbucks (Hunt Club and Merivale Rd) starting at 7:00 pm.

ohcardheidismanimated.gif picture by lynnca1972

Most Active
Recent Topics