PB2 and other SF Goodies

thenewbre
on 12/20/11 1:16 pm
Hey Everyone!

I came across a "store" today, although difficult to find, once I was there it was heaven!!!
The small store carries all SF/low carb etc. items. I was able to find cereal (10 g of protien for 1/2 cup), apple cinnimon oatmeal (15 g for 1/2 c), low sugar ketchup (my FAVORITE condiment) and PB2.
They also had a number of no fat/carb/calorie salad dressings etc.

Keep in mind, I have not tried any of this, but thought some people might want to take a look.
I believe they are all located within the "Dr. Poon" clinics but anyone is welcome in. I've included the website and there is a store locator on the site!

http://www.ontarionutrition.ca/

Bre

Monica M.
on 12/20/11 8:00 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
thanks, Bre! I'd steer you away from any walden farms "no calorie" crap, tho, they taste horrid.

thenewbre
on 12/21/11 1:18 pm
Monica

Thanks for the advice....that makes me sad thou cause I was VERY excited to see salad dressing...I have an intense craving for salad since starting opti and can't wait to be able to enjoy one!
Monica M.
on 12/21/11 7:59 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
in my opinion, you eat such a tiny bit of salad dressing, that you're perfectly fine even eating the full calorie one. Realistically, you'll eat way less than even a tablespoon. You know it may be like 6 weeks post surgery that you can attempt a salad, right?

Leslie W.
on 12/21/11 10:01 am - Cobourg, Canada
Sounds like you found the Low Carb Grocer or one of their satelite stores.

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
Most Active
Recent Topics