nsv???

charolli
on 1/12/12 7:56 am - Canada

Yes this is a NSV...but a weird and funny one! So today i slept thru my alarm...got up, showered and dressed...(on the side, i like most women bought new "panties" to fit me after surgery)...i was wearing a dress, put on panties that i thought i could comfortable wear after surgery, and a brand new pair of black tights which i bought 2 weeks ago and would definately fit. So i rushed out to take my dog for a quick walk, knowing i would have to call a cab to get me downtown in time for my 8 AM (could not miss) meeting. Half way thru the walk i started to feel my "panties" riding down my butt under my tights which stayed in place. As i rushed home i knew i did not have time to take off my tights and change the panties....so off i go into a cab, get into the office just in time for the meeting and spend the rest of the day fixing my panties from riding down under my tights! Yes not pleasant....but definately an NSV!

RW 272; OW 248; preopW234.5, CW 168
Referral August 2010, Ort May 25, 2011, Surgeon consult Sept 9, 2011, Surgery Nov 21, 2011

Moselle
on 1/12/12 7:59 am - Athens, Canada
Sounds like you were having a reverse wedgie! lol But you have to admit it's definitely a better feeling than hungry-bum.
Onward and
Downward

on 1/12/12 8:44 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12
Hungry bum!  hahaha!  I love it.
Karen M.
on 1/12/12 8:00 am - Mississauga, Canada
*snicker*

Been there, done that.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

JJ_
on 1/12/12 3:42 pm
OMG what an uncomfortable feeling!  At least you didn't end up with the panties around your ankles.    Congrats on your NSV!

Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics