Topic: 40 T-shirts (a couple blouses) - Up for grabs in Downtown Toronto

ollieboysladybird
on 1/12/12 9:56 am - Canada
Okay so, I have about 40 shirts up for grabs if someone wants to come and get them. I live just west of the beaches downtown Toronto and would be happy to give them away. Most are plain solid colors and are anywhere from XXL, 1x, 2x 3x and 4x (most are in the 3x and 4x and are a longer fit.

My mother also had RNY and gave them to me to make into bags...but...I was thinking maybe someone could use them to transition through some phases. I myself have enough transition clothes to get me through the next year so I don't need them. They are all in good shape.

I will leave this offer open for a few days and then after that snippity snip...they're going to be transformed into amazing jersey shopping bags!

feel free to message me off post too!

Sarah!
Sarah

RNY
Surgery Date: December 19th 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

koree
on 1/12/12 10:55 pm - Toronto, Canada
I've sent you a message
Koree
July 13th, 2010 - Orientation at TWH.....  July 29th, 2010 - Bariatric Nurse Appt.....   August 10th, 2010 - Social Worker.....  September 8th, 2010 - Nutrition Class & Dietitian Appts.....  September 13th, 2010 - Psychologist.....  September 23rd, 2010 - Dietitian and Social Worker meeting with Hubby.....  October 12th, 2010 - Follow up with Social Worker.....  November 5th, 2010 - Met Surgeon - Teodor Grantcharov....  January 7th, 2011 - PATS.....   January 20th, 2011 - SURGERY!! 
Got me an Angel - Leanne1

Most Active
Recent Topics