What are you eating/doing today? (Saturday)

Karen W.
on 1/20/12 10:15 pm - Canada
Good morning!

Nothing exciting today, just grading papers and doing some school work of my own. 

B - Greek yogurt, strawberries, Kashi cereal (2 T)
S - large milky decaf tea x 2
L - tuna salad, ww saltines, raw veggies and dip
S - 1 or 2 turkey pepperettes, grapes
D - mediterranean chicken (frozen PC stuff; pretty good, and easy), salad
S - no idea, might get around to making some SF jello today

Hope everyone has a great day.

RNY April 11, 2011       

koree
on 1/20/12 10:43 pm - Toronto, Canada
Today should be an interesting day.... going with the family to see MONSTER JAM... but the seats are way up in the nosebleed section... where the seats are usually alot smaller... this will be the first year my hips won't be bruised!

B - yogurt with some raspberries and blackberries
S - skinny latte (not sure from where yet)
L - turkey roll ups with mini brie cheese and pickles, some kind of fruit
S - protein bar with some almonds
D - might have at restaurant? not sure as of yet
S - maybe another latte?

Hope everyone has a great day/weekend
Koree
July 13th, 2010 - Orientation at TWH.....  July 29th, 2010 - Bariatric Nurse Appt.....   August 10th, 2010 - Social Worker.....  September 8th, 2010 - Nutrition Class & Dietitian Appts.....  September 13th, 2010 - Psychologist.....  September 23rd, 2010 - Dietitian and Social Worker meeting with Hubby.....  October 12th, 2010 - Follow up with Social Worker.....  November 5th, 2010 - Met Surgeon - Teodor Grantcharov....  January 7th, 2011 - PATS.....   January 20th, 2011 - SURGERY!! 
Got me an Angel - Leanne1

Patti K.
on 1/20/12 11:49 pm - Kingston On, Canada
Koree....re: the skinny latte...have you tried the ones from McD's?? I saw that they are offering a sugar free one...I was just wondering...how they are??  thanks in advance..Patti K.

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/12 2:12 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
It's good Patti, they have really good quality coffee/espresso and just make sure you ask for it with skim milk and the Sf syrup.  Some of the kids don't realize that skinny means skim and sf so I make sure to specify.
Monica M.
on 1/21/12 12:05 am, edited 1/21/12 12:06 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
Going to my support group in Barrie, then off to my daughters' place in toronto, to bring them some boxes and stuff. They're moving from one apartment to another next month.

B - boiled egg, on one slice of toast, with melted cheese (low fat)
S - pear and cheese
L - Wendy's chili on way to support group
S- skinny peppermint mocha latte from SBUX!!!!!, with a protein shot, if they can do that there, some places know how, some dont. sigh.
D - probably go out to dinner with my daughters, or if not, i have a protein bar in my purse, will snack wisely.
S - nothing, probably.

Heregoesnothing66
on 1/21/12 12:33 am - Canada
RNY on 02/23/12
Hi there,

I wanted to say thank you for posting these menus.  I have been copying them and printing them for the future when I will need to have to decide what I'm going to be eating post surgery.   Its just one less thing to have to think about.

I love how much everyone shares information on this site. 

Thanks for the support

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/12 12:53 am - Canada
I'm feeling better today. I had a rough couple of days. Think I caught a stomach bug.

Finished chores for the day. Saving laundry for tomorrow.

On the menu today:

B: Protein Shake
S: 2 Laughing Cow wedges w/ 4 Baguette Rounds
L: 1c Cabbage Roll Casserole
S: Protein Shake
D: Not sure. Maybe I'll add some chicken to some veggie chili that I have.
birdiegirl
on 1/21/12 2:21 am

Afternoon;

Sunny and 80 here today    ....just got off the golf course and I won some money so life is pretty good....and more importantly I am sticking to my eating plan

B - egg beaters and two slices of Canadian Bacon

s - cheese string and cutie orange

l- very small greek salad with grilled chicken

s - greek yogurt

d - beef tenderloin and veggies.....and some wine

s - nada

All water and vits

Have a great one

Barb

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/12 6:37 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
I'm really late to the party today.  We are both still sick and eating is way off.  Made a pot of hearty homemade soup so it's easy to get something.

B - scrambled eggs, 1 hash brown patty

Late lunch - bowl of sausage and kale soup

Dinner if I have any - another bowl of soup

Likely lots of herbal tea and water and possibly a hot toddy before bed.  Trying to stay hydrated as much as possible.
Most Active
Recent Topics