Pretty cool to see yourself before...and then to see yourself now

mamaty
on 1/24/12 6:54 am
Been having a fairly stressful last month and a bit. Im in school full time, I work, have a farm. my husband is layed off and just lays around..blah blah blah. So a little while ago i snapped this shot and thought I would check it out next to my original before picture. I was pretty happy to see the difference, because I really struggle with it.

Now, if i could get this damn stall to break i wouldnt be in such a grump all the time. I am going to lose my mind soon. I am stuck right around 192-195 and going crazy. I have been there for almost a month now...Im taking a serious look at my diet and exercise and going to make sure that I cut out any excess carbs etc. Hope that works...

As a side note, does sleep effect weight loss..I have a serious lack of it, and well thought maybe a nap here and there might help things...well. i dont have time for naps but I could plan to have one next tuesday haha..and I am actually being serious.

Take Care Everyone
Erin

pumpkin57
on 1/24/12 7:04 am - GUELPH, Canada
wow you look great, good job..
and yes I think that lack of sleep will affect your weight loss but just my oppinion...
DEB

chubbyuckersmom
on 1/24/12 7:06 am - Port Sydney, Canada
Erin you look fantastic. What a change you have made. I too look different than i did before Nov.1. Its so amazing to see the changes in ourselves. You will work through this blimp in your adventure. I look forward to see more pics in the future when you reach your goal with seems to be soon. Good Luck

Toni B.
on 1/24/12 7:08 am - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12
 Oh Erin, girl you look fantastic. Congratulations!

Yes, sleep most definitely affects weight loss... I have read many articles on this.

If you're not getting enough, and it sounds like you think you may not me, defintely try to find a way to fix that.

Keep up the great work!

Toni..."Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it"
 www.fatgirlchangingherworld.com Twitter:@fatgirlchanging
   Surgery JAN. 19th, 2012 Down 120 lbs & 75 inches @ my last Weigh in!!!!  
Fat Girl Changing her World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Rachel O.
on 1/24/12 7:15 am - Hamilton, Canada
RNY on 03/02/12
Erin you look HOT   lol 

Sleep does play a role on weight loss. Try and get in at least 7 hrs a night.  If you can do that you may see a difference.
Nathalie_Can
on 1/24/12 7:59 am
Wowzer, look at you sexy mama!
Lack of sleep really doesn't help you for sure...you should try and get to bed earlier....even though its hard.
Sorry to hear about all the negative things happening around you....get your husband to work on the farm...ahahahahah
Laws of attraction works...get rid of your negative thoughts as silly as it sounds...it will change!

All the best,
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Kathy R.
on 1/24/12 8:18 am, edited 1/23/12 8:18 pm - Hamilton, Canada
RNY on 01/27/12

Woohoo Erin, you look fabulous!!

Kathy         StevesGal (Beth) is my wonderful angel     SURGERY January 27, 2012
HW: 297  Weight at referral: 285  Weight 1st appt: 276  Start of Optifast: 262

Heidi S.
on 1/24/12 8:41 am - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
 erin you look fabulious try to stay possitive as much has you can because sleep and stress plays a big part.

keep you chin up you will break this stall and before you knowit you wil beat your goal.

heidi

Sometimes you just put one foot in front of the other, even if you don't know where you're going. 

Surgery Aug. 29, 2012 with the Wonderful Dr. Aarts at TEGH

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Lynette1962
on 1/24/12 8:46 am - Whitby, Canada
I want your camera....you look fabulous !!!!!!!!!!
Try and get in some self-care in for yourself.....and put some fire crackers in your hubbies pants !!!!!!

I have reached my goal weight ..... and LOVE my RNY !!!!!!!!!

smiley_k
on 1/24/12 9:15 am
 Hi Erin,

You look awesome! Congrats on your success so far!

Like others have mentioned, I've read a few times that sleep affects weight loss. Did you watch Dr. Oz yesterday when he talked about bariatric surgery? After that segment, he also mentioned how not getting adequate sleep (8 hours a night) could really be affecting your body's ability to loose weight. If you go to his site, you can watch the clip and see the tips he provides.

Hope you break your stall!
Katie  ♥     

Most Active
Recent Topics