New Here-surgery feb 17/12

Susan B.
on 2/12/12 11:45 am - Canada
RNY on 02/17/12
Hi all,  figured I would take the plunge and post.  I have been reading all the posts - great suggestions and thoughts.  I have jumped through all the hoops and my surgery is this coming friday.  I am excited at taking this first step to a much more enjoyable life. 

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here who has offered suggestions and their thoughts on what works and what doesnt.

I will be reading all this week, so please keep the great posts coming!

Susan
northernlight
on 2/12/12 12:03 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Hi Susan - congratulations on your upcoming surgery! You must be so excited now that you are finally at the end of all the waiting........

I agree - this is a terrific place to gain valuable information on bariatric surgery and weight loss. Lots of terrific people who are more than willing to share information with everyone else.

Good luck to you on Friday. Here's to a classic, textbook surgery and a quick recovery, Susan. Be sure and let us know how you're doing afterwards.......

Deb

Cammie S.
on 2/12/12 3:10 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 02/27/12
All the best to you on your Surgery. I look forward to hearing about how you are doing Post-Op :)

JJ_
on 2/12/12 8:44 pm
Welcome Susan,

Which centre are you having your surgery at?  All the best on Friday.

Judy
Karen W.
on 2/12/12 10:06 pm - Canada
Welcome to Ontario OH, Susan!  I'm sure you'll find that this forum is incredibly helpful and encouraging.  I hope you have a smooth surgery and a quick recovery!

RNY April 11, 2011       

smiley_k
on 2/12/12 10:50 pm
Hi Susan! Welcome to the forum and all the best in your upcoming surgery! Have you started optifast yet?
Katie  ♥     

Smurfette579
on 2/13/12 12:48 am - Canada
Welcome to the board, Susan!  Lots of great people with lots of great advice here!  Wishing you all the best on your upcoming surgery!
Susan B.
on 2/13/12 10:49 am - Canada
RNY on 02/17/12
Thanks to everyone for the great welcomes and postive thoughts-I am having my RNY at the western, Did my post op shopping today-I cannot wait to start the next step in this great journey!!

From Orientation at TWH to Surgical date~6 months 

Most Active
Recent Topics