Now I wait.

Jason W.
on 3/8/12 5:51 am - Canada

Just got back from meetings at Humber with Psych, Dietitian, Nurse. All went well and was sent for pre-op blood work. I was told (a little advice actually) to phone for an appointment with my surgeon rather than wait for their phone call. They all gave me a good indication that i was a green light so I'm stoked for the rest of my journey.

It has been a long journey so far, with a longer journey ahead. But I'm ready freddy

Yay J

hobbithands
on 3/8/12 6:56 am - Brussels, Canada
RNY on 05/30/12
 Congrats to you! I am not far behind, so excited for you!

sosweet74
on 3/8/12 7:35 am - Tweed , Canada
 Congrats to you

Cheri            
911nikki
on 3/8/12 8:07 am - Canada
 I called ahead for all my appointments, cuz Im impatient lol

Congrats on getting the green light. I just had surgery a week ago and Im loving it.

Good luck and keep us posted!!!!!!
Marls
on 3/8/12 8:07 am - Canada
Woohoo!! Now you can breath a sigh  of relief
Heathergetbetter
on 3/8/12 8:42 am - Trenton, ON, Canada
RNY on 05/02/12
Yay!! Do you have an appointment with the internist booked? I see Dr. Glazer tomorrow. I had to wait a month after all those other appointments to see him. Here's hoping things roll along quickly.
Dr Ref: Sept 9th '10, Dr. Follow up (file lost in bulk transfer) Aug '11Pre-surg Asmt Ottawa: Dec 9th '11File Transf to HRH -another bulk transf Bypass class: Feb 2 '12 Surgeon Consult: Feb 8 '12    Dietician: Feb 8 '12   Soc Wrkr: Feb 8 '12 Nurse: Feb 8 '12 Internist: Mar 9 '12  Surgeon: Apr 4 '12 Opti:Apr 18 '12 SURGERY: May 2 '12    
Monica M.
on 3/8/12 9:19 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
That's great, Jason!! good for you. Ready for the next step!!

Buckaroobonsai
on 3/8/12 8:13 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 02/29/12
Way to go Jason. It takes some time but will be worth it in the end.
Just Remember No Matter Where You Go There You Are.

Most Active
Recent Topics