3 month Check-up Today

Lizzie54
on 3/8/12 8:01 am - Canada
I went for my 3 month check-up today at TWH and everything is all good.  All my blood work came back normal, so very happy to hear this.

It is also my birthday today, so i spent the day at the hospital, but I was happy anyway...I looked good and i felt good.  I bought a hoody at Marks Work wearhouse in December hoping that i could wear it this year.  Well, it is now a little too big...

I also went and bought a couple of new bras, as my other ones were baggy and just horrible.

Lizzie
Liz   

PaulaToronto
on 3/8/12 8:11 am - Toronto, Canada
Congrats on your success.

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

Dianadcr
on 3/8/12 8:32 am - Canada
Happy Birthday and congratulations and continued success.
  Diana

smiley_k
on 3/8/12 8:48 am
 Glad to hear everything was good! And Happy Birthday!!! 
Katie  ♥     

Janet13
on 3/8/12 8:51 am - Toronto, Canada
Happy Birthday. Nice to see your success.
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

Brenda T.
on 3/8/12 8:54 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
That's great to hear!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

lexxiblue
on 3/8/12 8:57 am
RNY on 01/11/12
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ... YOU LOOKING MAHHHHVELLOUS!!!  glad to hear all is well!!
sam1am
on 3/8/12 9:14 am
Happy Birthday! 

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Cammie S.
on 3/8/12 12:15 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 02/27/12
Good results....Looking good.....Feeling good.....

Who could ask for a better Birthday

Happy Birthday

JJ_
on 3/8/12 4:38 pm
Hey Lizzie,  What a nice birthday gift to yourself!!  Congrats on your 3 month checkup.  I go for mine next week.

I also bought new bras....what a good thing I did for myself :)

Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics