Thank you from the bottom of my heart

dawn4511
on 3/10/12 4:34 am - Niagara Falls, Canada
I want to thank everyone *****ad and replied to my head issues. I'm looking into Judith Beck and trying to locate a copy for my e-reader. I really appreciate all your comments. I know that the celery and cucumbers weren't a bad choice it's just that I knew I was out of calories for the day and had to stop but didn't. I panicked knowing I should stop eating how stupid is that. Yes Dawn I do binge eat too. I will be calling around Mon to see where I can find a CBT therapist around my area.

Once again thank you for reading my honest issue's and responding with such kindness and good suggestions. I appreciate you so much and I have a much greater chance of beating this with all of you fighting on my side . Thank you.

Dawn

10/18/07 RNY ( hw 305 sw 290 lw 189ish) St Joe's 08/14/14 RNY reversal to sleeve. I survived 3 leaks,4 operations and a feeding tube.

denise_norman
on 3/10/12 4:36 am - Canada
RNY on 02/29/12
Hi Dawn, Not a problem. That is what we are all here for. I know I am recently new post-op but I can sympathize whith everything you have said. Take care and best of luck. Denise

Referal: March 2011                   Orientation: TWH July 21,20
11           Nurse Practitioner:Sept. 6,2011
Sleep Clinic Test: Sept. 11,2011 Sleep Clinic Result:
Sept. 27, 2011   Social Worker: Oct.. 19, 2011   
Nutrition Class: Nov.1,2011        Diabetis Assessment: Nov. 01, 2011  Dietitian: Dec. 02, 2011 
Psychologist: Dec. 06, 2011       Surgeon Meeting: Jan. 21, 2012        RYN Surgery Date: Feb. 29, 2012

Monica M.
on 3/10/12 5:24 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
Good for you. You're awesome just for reaching out here, Dawn. I truly mean that.

Just an FYI, re: Judith Beck. There's a book and a workbook, you don't really need both. THe workbook explains all you need, from the book, so save a few $$.

Hugs.

Diminishing Dawn
on 3/10/12 6:36 am - Windsor, Canada
That's what support is all about! 

I hope you find something that works well for you!! And no more being a stranger around here!! 
You can always join the daily thread here of what you are doing/eating and just visit us lots! It's great to have you back.

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Karen W.
on 3/10/12 8:15 am - Canada
Hi Dawn.

I'm involved in a self-help program.  In one of their readings, it says "You can only keep what you have by giving it away."  I buy into this.  If I don't at least try to help others who have the same struggles as I do, I won't be able to hold on to my own progress.  It's a pleasure to be able to contribute to the board with more than just my own problems and struggles!  Please keep us posted.  :)

RNY April 11, 2011       

Most Active
Recent Topics