Lana call to puch back my surgeon app, so depress!

BrigitteD
on 3/21/12 9:27 am - Sumerstown, Canada
So had my classe today, I was right there at the civic.  Lana needed a copy of me echo cardio and my gp doctor office send her the wrong paper work.  I had a echo cardio donne in 09 at the general.  Everyone is to incompotent to get the paper work.  So will I was at the civic she calls here to tell me my surgeon app will have to be puch to June so I can get another echo cardio.  So depress right now.  I fell physicaly hill.  If they needed that I could of did that this winter will I was waiting.  So my question is, if they fing the paper work for my cardio gram can I get back on schedual and if  I call the general can they fax the paper work to the clinic with a permission on the phone.  Cause it seem s like my gp secretary dont know the diferance between her xxxxxxxx and you know what!

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

hobbithands
on 3/21/12 9:34 am - Brussels, Canada
RNY on 05/30/12
 I am sorry that happened today, try and take a breath and start making calls (calmly)
I hope it all works for you.

happypants
on 3/21/12 9:43 am, edited 3/21/12 9:44 am - Ottawa, Canada
My thought are that you are going to have to wait till June. Your surgeon wants to make sure you are in the best possible health. Your test was done it 2009 over two years ago, lots could change in two years health wise.

Try not to despair your time will soon be hear. By this time next year you will be trying on new summer cloths and enjoying better health as the result of your weight loss.

Chin up, you will be glad that the Civic took the time to make sure you are 100% before surgery....In the mean time I'm sending you a GREAT BIG HUG because I feel your pain and frustration.

Ann

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

BrigitteD
on 3/21/12 9:48 am - Sumerstown, Canada
I understand that but they had all winter to get on the ball.  They had all that info in nov at the nurse app.

Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

Brenda T.
on 3/21/12 10:09 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
That is so frustrating!! There is no reason that they couldn't have gotten you to have done that already!!
I'm so sorry hun, I have no words. But I would call them and get the paper work asap and get it done.
You said your last ECG was in 2009?

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

BrigitteD
on 3/21/12 10:18 am - Sumerstown, Canada
Yes late 09. Nothing realy serious ( mytral valve).  Dangerous when I was pregnant with the twins. But nothing serious now, has long that I dont keep ganing more wait.

After opti        220                                           

Brenda T.
on 3/21/12 10:22 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
I would call them back and get them to save the appointment for you and get it done right away.  They might be able to get the results back before then.  I hope things work out for you.
xoxo

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

BrigitteD
on 3/21/12 10:35 am - Sumerstown, Canada
Thanks!

After opti        220                                           

Most Active
Recent Topics