What are you eating/doing today? (Saturday)

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/12 2:50 am, edited 3/24/12 3:28 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Almost 1pm and only have lots of coffee and breakfast in me.  Will have a salad for lunch soon I guess.  I am still low carbing it but I really really want 1 glass of wine tonight so not sure what to do.

B - 2 poached eggs

L -  turkey burger, no bun

D - sausage, peppers and onions, roasted cauliflower.

Maybe just one glass of red wine if I think I can stop at 1, don't want to increase my carbs too much.
birdiegirl
on 3/24/12 3:18 am, edited 3/24/12 3:19 am

hehe.....I am home and low carbing also....and no wine....so far so good but I have only been 3 days...

I do love a glass of wine at night....and I also find it diffiuclt to stop at one glass....two would be my max though....its so relaxing after a long day

I believe the average glass of wine has 80 calories and 3 gr of carbs....but that is likely a 4 oz glass...(yeah realy!)...

It really isnt that bad calorie/carb wise.....but when you are only eating 1000 calories a day it doesnt leave much room...

Good luck with your decision re tonights inbibing...or not

Barb

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/12 3:22 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
I looked it up and it's 25 calories per ounce and 0.8 grams of carb per ounce so I could have 12 ounces for 300 calories and only 9.6 grams of carbs.  Hmm should I go for the full 12 ounces or be happy with one 6 oz glass...decisions, decisions.  I'm in full ketosis so I could forego the veggies with my burger at lunch and have some carbs in the wine.  I haven't had a glass of red in over a month and I really want to try my sangiovese.
birdiegirl
on 3/24/12 3:23 am

ditch the veggies and go for the grapes in the wine

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/12 3:26 am
(deactivated member)
on 3/24/12 3:28 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Done. Thanks for convincing me, now time to edit my menu.

For the 2nd time today, it post my stuff as Lynn V., which is very odd but I remember it happening to Monica a few months ago as well.
Karen M.
on 3/24/12 4:12 am - Mississauga, Canada
It happened to me once - someone posted on the lightweights board and it was my ID.  Thankfully Sandy brought it to my attention! She didn't know that I had grandkids, etc. LOL! OH glitch.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/12 4:14 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
It was Sandy that brought it to my attention this morning as well.  LOL  It was a PM that had the wrong name on it so that was really odd.  This time when I posted on the forum, it showed her avatar and I was like WTF and hit the back button and it let me hit delete.  I am going to send her a PM so she isn't confused if she sees her name here.  I think she's fairly new to our board.
Karen M.
on 3/24/12 4:22 am - Mississauga, Canada
Sandy the sleuth!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

sam1am
on 3/24/12 11:30 pm
Hehe, I'm the OH identity theft police! 

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics