What are you eating/doing today? (Saturday)

Karen W.
on 3/23/12 11:15 pm - Canada
Good morning.

Ok, another Saturday spent working on assignments.  I'm hoping to get fairly good rough drafts of two of them done today (they're due in 8 days) and wade through the research I've downloaded for another one.  The end is in sight!

Other than that, I'm doing the usual 4 loads of weekly laundry, and I'm hoping to be able to ditch the school work after dinner to watch a movie (Thor; anyone seen it?) with my son.

B - Greek yogurt w/ LF preserves
S - milky decaf tea x 2
L - turkey, salad w/ LF dressing, maybe a couple of crackers
S - turkey pepperette, pineapple (yum!); decaf coffee with light cream
D - fish or mediterrannean chicken, some kind of veggie
S - don't know yet

Have a great day!

RNY April 11, 2011       

happypants
on 3/23/12 11:48 pm - Ottawa, Canada
Good Morning Karen. Not much going on today. I want to get some spring cleaning done, its like a itch that wont go away ha ha.

BB- decaf coffee X2

B- protein shake

S- Cheese w yogurt

L- leftover chicken breast and salad

D-pork chops with applesauce and green beans

enjoy your Saturday everyone!!

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

ToNewBeginnings
on 3/23/12 11:51 pm
Morning Karen.
Yes I saw Thor a couple of weeks ago. We liked it.

I have a feeling it's going to be a do-nothing- much day. Movies and relaxing with hubbie

B: English muffin with egg,cheese and turkey kielbassa...(My 'Egg Mc Muffin')

2 C Decaf Coffee

????

Karen W.
on 3/23/12 11:58 pm - Canada
I'm looking forward to having a "do nothing" day very soon!  And, as crazy as it sounds, I'm also looking forward to having the time to do some spring cleaning.  My house is a pig sty!

RNY April 11, 2011       

Hanneli xoxo
on 3/24/12 12:02 am - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12

blah!!! I am crazy busy this weekend! :( I work at a radio station and I have to op a remote this morning (here doing it now) THen I have to go to a battle of the bands competition we are having.. then tomorrow I have to go to ANOTHER promotion we are doing and that one lasts from 9:30am to 7:00pm!!!

Today so far I have had a large coffee and an english muffin with peanut butter.

Who knows what the rest of the day will hold, but I need to get a handle on that and start planning my days, even the busy ones!

Oh and on top of all the work obligations I am going over to my friends place tonight! SHe wants me to have some wine with her but I told her no! I cant stay up late AND work all weekend lol.. plus I have to drive. so I am just going to hang out with her tonight.

*phew* Maybe next weekend I can clean my apartment :s

Leanne1
on 3/24/12 12:49 am - Newmarket, Canada
Good morning

Now that I am home from my trip, I'm jumping back into the saddle. work work work... LOL..
I'm just relaxing this morning.

B- 2egg cheese omelet
not toooo sure for the rest of my day
Some nuts probably, protein granola that I found while I was away, maybe some soup

all liquids and vitamins in

Have a great day everyone
sam1am
on 3/24/12 1:02 am
I have to say, Karen, that you are superwomen!  I don't know how you do it and I'm hoping the pressure will be off soon!  My kids both go to Ottawa U and they are swamped, so adding a job, a spouse and a child,  all I can say is exhausting!  Keep up the good fight!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Karen W.
on 3/24/12 2:35 am - Canada
Thanks for the encouragement, Sandy.  I certainly need it right now!  Honestly, what's motivating me is the daily countdown to when it's all over, and the knowledge that I will NEVER go back to school again (although I'm glad that I had the courage to take this on)!  In a few weeks, I will spend time in my pyjamas watching TV, reading something non-academic, biking, walking, having coffee with friends, shopping at VV, having long hot baths, and napping!  It will be heavenly.

RNY April 11, 2011       

birdiegirl
on 3/24/12 1:54 am

Morning all;

Still playing catch up at work....then home for dinner - paper and likely an early night...my head has been banging since yesterday morning....stopped taking any meds as they arent helping at all

B - protein shake

l - leftover pork souvlaki with tzatziki sauce

s - squash

d - Blue Menu crunchy chicken breast/plum sauce
bit of potato
few carrots

s - popsicle

All water and vits - lots of decaf coffee and tea

Have a great one

Barb

Gabygee
on 3/24/12 2:19 am - Canada
Morning everyone.
Had some bad news this morning - the park where I have been running this last week was the scene of a murder day before yesterday.
A young (19-year-old) man was stabbed in a disagreement. Don't know any more.

Aside from the tragic loss of life, this disturbs me a great deal because it's directly behind my building, and I run or walk there all the time - as do hundreds of other people, including many families with children.

Definitely going to impact my routine from now on...

B - large coffee,1 sl German rye w pate & pickle
L - large tea, salad w roast chicken
S - homemade fruit smoothie w soy milk
D - out with friends - probably past & meat sauce

No vitamins yet - bad girl.

Most Active
Recent Topics