green monster

kany123
on 3/30/12 11:12 am - London, Canada
well i just spent 4 days in hospital because of my gallbladder.
That lil green monster is acting up.....i had my first attack omg that was horrid!!! well i always cause issues so it was so bad i had pancreatitis too. So i am home now and hoping no more attacks and have to call next week schedule an appt for check up and to schedule my surgery to remove it
Have a great day....Kany     
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/12 11:16 am - Canada
I have an appt in April to see the surgeon about getting mine out.  The pain is just horrible, isnt it?!

My attacks have been every 2 weeks since January.  After my first one, I too was hoping they wouldnt be back....but they have been.  Best to get it yanked out!
kany123
on 3/30/12 11:20 am - London, Canada
i hear ya!!! its horrid i really hope i get no more hope hope hope.......
going to watch my diet going to m iss eggs but they can set an attack and so can a ton of other stuff so avoiding all that stuff and try prevent any attacks until is out.
did you get any pain medication? i was given buscopan it is an antispams medication and it HELPS lots
Have a great day....Kany     
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/12 11:32 am - Canada
I have liquid codeine at home.  I take a shot of that. It's great!  I need more though...Im out and it looks like surgery is a ways away.

The buscopan...do you take it on the onset of an attack or is it a preventative med?
kany123
on 3/30/12 11:34 am - London, Canada
more on the onset of the attack. and i like that better than using narcotics.
I dont know yet i have to call april 2nd and see about appointment i imagine m ight be a bit too but i hope not
Have a great day....Kany     
Rachel O.
on 3/30/12 11:38 am - Hamilton, Canada
RNY on 03/02/12

I feel your pain ladies.  Before I had mine out  I would have an attack at least once a day. Didn't matter what I ate the little "dill hole"  would attack me. :(  sad part was I had just had my daughter 4 months before hand.   Thank goodness it's gone now.   Hopefully it will not take long for yours to be gone too. 

ShrinkingHopefully
on 3/31/12 12:39 am
Were do u feel the pain at?
Most Active
Recent Topics