Optifast and work....

angied1975
on 4/12/12 12:11 pm - Canada
 Hi there, I borrowed a magic Bullet from a coworker  and just left it at work for the 2weeks. I also just took an ice cube tray left in freezer full all the time.  I had absolutely no problems and it was easier than carting stuff back and forth. Good Luck .
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/12 1:13 pm - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 04/24/12
I as well use a blander bottle, I got mine at GNC and it's amazing they have two sizes and a few different colours.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11812048&cp=1 1926105.12284221
Radiogirl39
on 4/12/12 2:45 pm - Canada
I have a Bullet, but I got a little Oster blender that has a cup that you blend it in. You take off the blade and put on the drinking lid.  And ice from the freezer. It was pretty easy.  Good luck

Julie

happypants
on 4/12/12 9:15 pm - Ottawa, Canada
I bought on of the protein shaker bottles. I would add 1/4 water and freeze it the night before. I placed it in my lunch bag with a cooler pack so it stayed relatively cold then at lunch time it would be perfect. I would simply add the Optifast powder, crystal light and shake away.

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/12 9:31 pm - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 05/25/12
Since I am not quite there yet I have only started planning my OPTIwork Schedule...I am lucky enough tho that I work the desk at a Hotel and we have a breakfast room. I am going to keep my Magic Bullet at home and take my blender to work and leave it there if I find I like blending more than shake shake shaking!!

And thanks for the advice on bags for the opti I wouldn't have taken anything lol
birdiegirl
on 4/12/12 10:20 pm

I could not have done it without a blender and ice at work.....tasted great to me when icy cold and fresh

Also - make sure you have a toothbrush and paste at work.....breath is a killer

Nathalie_Can
on 4/12/12 10:37 pm
It will really depend on your taste buds...lol...I tried a few things people were saying but I ended up doing the easiest thing....I don't like the magic bullet but what I did was buy a bottle with a spring ball in it (@ GNC) and just pu****er in then powder and shake shake shake, that's it, and LOVED it.  I had no problem with the taste (only bought chocolate) & didn't even had to add anything to it.

I had no interference with work and OF since I have an office job so all I did was have an OF every 3.5hrs......so 8 - 11:30 - 3:00 - 6:30....Lost 27lbs on my 28 days of OF.

All the best with OF.
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

amarettogal
on 4/13/12 1:01 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 05/01/12
Hey, Thanks for that advice I had no choice it was Vanilla and Chocolate.. I like both tastes so .. hopefully on Tuesday when I take my first gulp... I'll know what I think lol..

One important thing you mentioned that my OH Friend Lisi-  had mentioned too was spacing out the times when you take the drinks...  I would have just done it the normal times I eat.. but when she mentioend it, and you reaffirmed it every 3.5 - 4 hours is ideal.

The future has not been set there is no fate but what we make for ourselves.

Zer0
on 4/13/12 6:09 am - Sudbury, Canada
I blended mine up with ice at home for my breakfast and brought it to work. I start working at 7 am and always eat breakfast at work! For my lunch one (and sometimes my 3rd shake as well as I wor****il 5 pm) I also used a shaker with a metal ball in it with cold water. I usually did chocolate like this as I liked it straight with no added SF syrups etc. I also kept bouillon, and tea in my desk if I wanted it and brought in SF jello to eat if I needed to chew something (however, what you can have in addition to opti depends on your centre).

I did opti for 4 weeks, after a few days it is not so bad. I actually LOVED not having to plan my meals and think about food!

Good luck!
Kristen
up4execution
on 4/13/12 11:15 am
once you realise that this IS your meal, dare I say, you almost start craving it, and feel satisfied after.

I have to down mines though, bullet, ice, benefiber, and some extra flavoring, day 9 and its tasting better, but still tastes like cr*p.
Most Active
Recent Topics