orientation st joes hamilton on monday

meemee1966
on 4/13/12 7:20 am - Canada
i cant wait monday i have my orientation at st joes in hamilton i hope it goes really fast i cant wait anyone going on monday just wondering
Brenda T.
on 4/13/12 8:23 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
I'm very excited for you!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

meemee1966
on 4/13/12 9:12 am - Canada
thanks brenda hope it all goes fast should i bring anything to orientation or what to expect
elvisgirl
on 4/13/12 9:14 am - Canada
is it this coming monday on the 16th, mine is on the 30th!!
Cwuddy
on 4/13/12 10:46 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 08/28/12
 i had orientation at St. Joe's in February.  You will basically sit in a big room with a bunch of people and you will listen to 4 speakers:  Nurse, Dietician, Social Worker and Pharmacist.  They will go over information that you may already know, either from reading posts on this site or from your own research.  They only go over the RNY surgery info but they do mention the VSG briefly.  They will advise you at the end what day you can call the clinic if you still wish to proceed with surgery.  There was also a lady who had the surgery a few years ago who spoke of her experience.  Good luck on your journey!!

Vicky - SW = 299   CW = 138

meemee1966
on 4/13/12 2:02 pm - Canada

Cwuddy 
will they actually pick up the phone what a hassle trying to phone them i have got in touch with them but not with lack of trying every day 20 times a day lol anyway any advice on this at all if you had orientation in feb when did you start with your appointments how long should i expect to have to wait

shiikay
on 4/13/12 10:28 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/23/12
 Well, you know I will be there.  Going with my husband!! I can't wait =)

Happiness is not a destination; happiness is the ride Photobucket

Smurfette579
on 4/14/12 12:55 am - Canada

Wuhoo!!  You're on your way.  Congratulations!

Most Active
Recent Topics