What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

Dianadcr
on 4/12/12 11:12 pm - Canada
THanks Gaby, I looked and there are some places where healthy choices can be made. Cheers. Enjoy your steak dinner and the festival.
  Diana

350Ann180
on 4/12/12 11:35 pm - St. Williams, Canada
VSG on 05/02/12
Man my life is so boring compared to all of you!  I went to the gym and am doing taxes all day - yet again! 

B - 4 breakfast bites
S - protein shake
L - salad with chicken
S - cottage cheese with fruit
D - chicken pecan salad in a pita
S - fresh fruit maybe....

Did 1/2 hr of cardio at the gym, will have all vits and fighting to ge****er in....

Have a great Friday the 13th!

Ann

birdiegirl
on 4/12/12 11:41 pm
Ann you are doing so well with your eats....looks like a post op menu...well done!

350Ann180
on 4/12/12 11:44 pm - St. Williams, Canada
VSG on 05/02/12
Thanks - that is what I am trying for - to make the whole process easier.  Learning so much about protein and carbs - I have finally figured out that Carbs are the enemy  .

Thanks for the support!

birdiegirl
on 4/13/12 12:31 am

I know you are going to be successful!

My experience over the past almost 4 years on this site is....those who begin with the whining and the complaining don't do well....they cant handle adversity or they don't understand the changes they need to make

Those who get with the program right away do very well....and keep it off...

I know which one you are

350Ann180
on 4/13/12 1:08 am - St. Williams, Canada
VSG on 05/02/12
  Thanks for the encouragement - it means alot!  Sometimes I think I am crazy doing it now - but I am just so excited and the waiting for a call is killing me.  Might as well be productive!

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/12 11:51 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
I think today is  likely the first day in years that I haven't planned my menu.  Took a quick look in the fridge and nothing looks good to me but this is my plan after taking a look.  Likely won't stick to it but will try. Breafast is a done deal and dinner will be sorta what I say, lunch no clue at this point.  I have tons in my fridge, just not in the mood for any of it for some reason.

B - egg salad about 3/4 inch thick on a slice or dark rye

L - liverwurst and mustard on some ryvita x 2, 1 oz swiss cheese

S - protein shake, the juice type one, sick of creamy ones

D - BBQ meat of some sort, whatever looks good at Metro, green salad
aprilflowers
on 4/13/12 12:08 am - Canada
RNY on 01/06/12
Lucky you ! I am a huge museum nerd!

B: Greek Yogurt, blueberries, bran buds, hemp hearts & flax seeds
S: Tall decaf nonfat latte from Starbucks. Yumm
L: Pan fried cod fish, mashed potato, corn
S: melba toast & LC cheese (herb and garlic flavour  is freaking amazing)
D: Swiss Chalet chicken, half their multigrain roll, and 1/4cup of their side ceasar with my own light ceasar dressing.

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/12 12:08 am - Canada
Im at work. Feeling good. Looking good

Nothing planned after work aside from the usual...gym!

On the menu today:

B: Protein Shake
L: 100g Chicken
D: Not sure - Didnt take anything out of the freezer I may pick up soup on the way home
S: 6 Strawberries, 1 Quest Bar
Hanneli xoxo
on 4/13/12 12:11 am - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12

What I am doing: WORK and my car is in the shop to get the muffler fixed

What am I eating?:

for breaky I had a large decaf coffee with 2 milk one sugar and a blueberry muffin from McD's on the way to Midas.

Lunch I have a caesar salad with all natural yummy hand made locally caesar salad dressing (by Vinegar on the Rocks) and my lemon lime Crystal Light

Dinner.. I dont know, its Friday and my Fridays usually are not planned (especially on a payday) I could be pretty reckless for dinner tonight :s (keep in mind, I am pre op)

Most Active
Recent Topics