NEVER would have done this pre-op!!!

trudylam
on 4/15/12 5:25 am, edited 4/15/12 5:35 am - Sudbury, Canada
We had my son's official birthday party today so I thought I would share some pictures.  Had a HUGE non-scale victory today!  It was probably the best so far. :)  Have a great Sunday everyone! :)

ETA:  The pictures are giving me a hard time, they are in my profile so please have a look :)
hobbithands
on 4/15/12 6:21 am - Brussels, Canada
RNY on 05/30/12
 you look amazing...and like you are having blast! Congrats

sharondwhite
on 4/15/12 1:24 pm - Canada
I'm amazed how fast you have gone through the pre op testings. Good for you and I send all my happy thoughts as you begin your journey :-)

Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/12 6:23 am - Canada
Looks like everyone's having a great time It still amazes me when people (myself included) post threads like this - simple things can feel so amazing post surgery because we were so limited before.
sam1am
on 4/15/12 6:55 am
 That smile says it all!  Way to go, Trudy!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Moselle
on 4/15/12 6:57 am - Athens, Canada
 You look great and the trampoline looks like a lot of fun. Congratulations.
Vi-Vi
on 4/15/12 7:34 am
VSG on 12/13/12
 You look soooo happy, actually you look like you were the one having the most fun!  Lol. The thrill you must have had!  I only dream of that one day!

Congratulations!  
Janet13
on 4/15/12 8:24 am - Toronto, Canada
You look like you are having a blast.
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

jennlea
on 4/15/12 2:23 pm - Meaford, Canada
RNY on 12/06/12
 That is awesome!  You look like you are having so much fun.  
We have a trampoline that I have never been on.    I will someday though!

Jenn

Referral to Guelph: 3-May-11    Orientation: 22-Mar-12     Nurse & Dietitian: 30-Apr-12     Sleep Study: 2-May-12                 Social Worker: 9-May-12       Upper GI: 14-May-12      Ultrasound: 17-May-12         N, D, SW (2nd. appt.): 4-Jul-12          Post Op. Class: 9-Sept-12    Surgeon: 24-Oct-12      Optifast: 22-Nov-12    PAT: 30-Nov-12      Surgery: 6-Dec-12 

Monica M.
on 4/15/12 7:16 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
you are looking amazing, and that looks like so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, my friend!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics