two months for appointment letters

meemee1966
on 4/18/12 12:05 am - Canada

Did anyone have to wait two months for appointment letter in the mail from st joes hamilton that is what she told me on the phone will the waiting never end
shiikay
on 4/18/12 1:11 am - Canada
RNY on 11/23/12
omg, waiting two months for the LETTER to arrive?! Or for the actual appointments themselves?!  I had to leave a message with them this morning, will be trying to call back to get a real person on the phone...

Happiness is not a destination; happiness is the ride Photobucket

350Ann180
on 4/18/12 1:15 am - St. Williams, Canada
VSG on 05/02/12
Meemee - I never did get a letter.  I had orientation on Oct 3 - called them on Oct 4 left a message that I was interested in continuing, called a few weeks later - told to wait, called end of Nov - told me they didn't have me on the list, called mid December - said they sent the letter, called after Christmas - said I missed 2 appointments and was removed from the list.  

At THAT point - I told her I was not gettng off the phone without an appt.  My first appt was Feb 1.

Keep calling...... 

shiikay
on 4/18/12 1:24 am - Canada
RNY on 11/23/12
Thank you for the advice Ann.  I am going to be calling every break I have at work!

meemee1966
on 4/18/12 2:51 am - Canada
Thanks Ann seems like they dont have enough help there. Whats up with having ot call all the time to get in touch i feel sorry for them if they are so busy they cant answer the phones im not be sarcastic i really do feel bad for them they seem really nice i talked to vanessa so i will call again talk to krista to make sure its two months other people on forum are saying that sounds long we will see i live 10mins away so i can go down anytime i want lol take care ps i do hope she is wrong
mona8
on 4/18/12 4:44 am - Kingston, Canada
I'd be thrilled to only wait 2 months for appointment letters!!!  Did orientation in Ottawa the first Friday in November, and still have no other appointments in the works.  By the looks of other Ottawa customers timelines,  I'll be waiting at least another 6 months to hear anything!
shiikay
on 4/18/12 6:14 am - Canada
RNY on 11/23/12
So I just talked to Vanessa and she told me the letter would arrive in about 2 months.  Yes, I am a bit disappointed--in the orientation they told us that typically people have between 2 to 6 months from orientation till surgery--but I will try to be patient.  Going to put reminders in my google calendar to call to check progress in about 6 weeks.  Fingers crossed that she only told us 2 months so that we are pleasantly surprised when the letter comes sooner!!!!!!!!

meemee1966
on 4/18/12 8:09 am - Canada
its me mary i just talk to someone and she told me that they told her that as well but got a letter 2 weeks after orientation so hopefully are letters go the same way keep in touch my friend
shiikay
on 4/18/12 8:18 am - Canada
RNY on 11/23/12
Most excellent news!!! I am going to be jumping on the mailman every day till that letter gets here.  Poor guy. LOL

meemee1966
on 4/18/12 10:13 am - Canada
you are too funny we are going to be in the news cause im going do the same thing watch out mr mailman but the look of my mailman he will probably like it lol
Most Active
Recent Topics