OT- Motorcycle insurance

Cherry's New
Beginning

on 5/17/12 2:23 am - Cole Harbour, Canada
Anyone have any suggestions for companies that might cover me? My auto ins(RBC) wont quote unless licensed 4+years. TD said I'm not eligible because of my daughters 2 accidents. Any other thoughts. Bike is 1985 and I know some companies don't quote on older bikes???
Thanks
Cher

Catw
on 5/17/12 3:26 am - Arnprior, Canada
Hi Cher,

I don't know for sure, but what about going to an Insurance Broker instead of an insurance Agent.  They might be able to help you better than trying to contact everyone.

Cathy
Cherry's New
Beginning

on 5/17/12 3:29 am - Cole Harbour, Canada
Thanks Cathy. I am on that route right now. have contacted broker and have them checking. Here's hoping!
Cher

Monica M.
on 5/17/12 3:31 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
i fb messaged you, but here's Dalton Timmis' phone number.
1-888-385-8466

Also, there's a Vintage Bike Swap Meet and Show on May 26, in Lafontaine (north of Barrie)

Your bike is Vintage, believe it or not (i'm pretty sure, anyway). Try going with a broker that deals with vintage. The contact info for this show is Robbie Evans 705 333 3044 and the websie is www.cvmg.ca   Or email at [email protected]

The vintage bike people may have some info about where to go for insurance.

Cherry's New
Beginning

on 5/17/12 3:34 am - Cole Harbour, Canada
Thanks Monica. Appreciate you taking the time to get me this info!
Cher

Monica M.
on 5/17/12 4:06 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
didnt take any time at all, someone dropped off the flyer on my desk the other day, and it just hit me when i saw it again, that your bike is vintage!! (sounds way cooler than just "old")

Cherry's New
Beginning

on 5/17/12 9:31 am - Cole Harbour, Canada
Insured! Yahoooo!

Liv2ride63
on 5/17/12 9:54 pm - tweed, Canada
try JD smith insurance
Most Active
Recent Topics