18 Days Post Op... This is what full feels like...

amarettogal
on 5/18/12 3:12 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 05/01/12
So, I just began my puree phase as I didnt want to really start while at work.. and not know how I'd react.

I was at Walmart yesterday and bought a jar of baby food.. vegetables and turkey.... for lunch today...

I had half the jar... which is about 3/4 of a cup... didn't drink 30 mins before... I am full.. not satisfied but full... and I feel it just sitting there..

Liquids after the first week home was a breeze, I don't sip on water.. I drink it normally. Oatmeal was hard and didn't have it.

Greek Yogurt is filling as is cottage cheese but it sure as hell didnt sit there for this long...

I guess just WOW.. wow how different it really all is after. and being physically full looking at the other half thinking I should finish... weird.. the contrast from the stomach and the mind... how years of clearing the plate makes you think you should fini****

When physically and the reality is.. it's just fine sitting in the tupperware for later...

The future has not been set there is no fate but what we make for ourselves.

JJ_
on 5/18/12 8:26 am
Yep, different stuff will make you feel full and in different amounts.  Congrats on test driving your new pouch.

Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics