THRUSH!!!!!!!!!

Tracey H.
on 6/4/12 5:43 am - Tecumseh, Canada
RNY on 05/30/12
 OMG! Post-op 5 days and I have thrush! Ickkkkkkkkk

No wonder I couldn't swallow my small pills without them getting stuck in my throat!

Apparently, it is all the way down my throat, so i have to swallow the rinse as well!

Oh well, could be worse, and I am glad that it's not, so I will take the thrush and keep on!!!!!!

Tracey

Monica M.
on 6/4/12 6:02 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
there you go!!!!

yuck yuck yuck!!!

ruth63
on 6/4/12 6:22 am - aurora, Canada
Oh  you poor thing, I had that about 40 yrs. ago and still remember how awful.  Sure hope you are feeling much better soon.  Interesting how you got it.  I was working at a boy's training school and the kitchen had some health issues, how did you get it in the hospital, somewhat concerning.  If you think that where you got it, perhaps you should let them know
Hope you feel better soon.
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/12 7:54 am
 Nystatin?  Hope you are feeling better soon
HopefulMar
on 6/4/12 8:28 am, edited 6/4/12 8:34 am - Stoney Creek, Canada
aahh I am sorry Tracey, I know how you are feeling. I had it too after surgery. And it makes things more difficult/unpleasant. I hated that I could not taste anything, After I went to Dr. for medication went allot better after that.

Hope you feel better soon, it will get better from there.
happypants
on 6/4/12 8:34 am - Ottawa, Canada
Oh Tracey you poor girl. I cant say I know how you feel but I sure do hope you find relief soon.

Hugs
Ann

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Tracey H.
on 6/4/12 9:26 am - Tecumseh, Canada
RNY on 05/30/12
 Thank-you everyone for the positive thoughts! I did rinse with the solution and it feels a bit better.

Tracey

aprilbennett1965
on 6/4/12 9:29 am - Canada
Ickkk is right Tracey. I had it during the OF stage. My mouth was so itchy I felt like screaming. Luckily with the antibiotics it cleared up in no time!
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

gidgetmolly
on 6/6/12 6:50 am - Canada
 they used to use a preparation called Gentian Violet for thrush, and it would make you look like you only ever eat grape popsicles, cause its not called Violet for nothin
Thrush sucks, I had it in my mouth this winter, I gargled with warm sal****er like eleventy million times
(deactivated member)
on 6/6/12 11:01 am - Oshawa, ON, Canada
VSG on 01/28/13
Genetian Violet was very popular among my mommy friend when we were all breast feeding. Little purple mouths and big purple nipples.

Works though
Most Active
Recent Topics