Thunder Bay people

tasha_the_dog
on 6/11/12 5:59 am - Thunder Bay, , Canada
Just got back from Duluth this weekend and am happy to announce that Sam's Club now carries (or at least for the moment) the Premier Protein Shakes and bars..  Case of shakes (premade) was $18.88 and a box of bars was $13.88.  Don't know if that is a good price or not but had to try them since everyone here on the board raves about them.  Had a bar today and it was quite filling and quite good.  Haven't had a shake yet.

Jennifer

Referral to Thunder Bay Bariatric Centre July 2010 Orientation Class August 2010
Appointments with dietician, nurse practitioner and psychologist September/November 2010   Ultrasound November 2010
Scope June 10, 2011, meeting with surgeon Nov 29, 2011    surgery  VSG Jan 20/12
Surgeon: Dr. Gmora
HW 287

CW 169

robinmarie1959
on 6/11/12 7:41 am - Canada
 Hi the price for the premier shakes is a good price at costco in hamilton it is 27.99 a case a few months ago it was 21.99 but i guess they caught on it was a good seller so they jacked the price up

lexxiblue
on 6/11/12 8:39 am
RNY on 01/11/12
hey robin
priced the premier shakes at sam's and the case is for 12 not 18 like ours... 3 x 12 is just 2 or 3 bucks less than 2 cases of the one's you can get at costco... it's the taxes that kill us .. .which will still make it cheaper to get at sam's in the states! and again, they only sell chocolate!
deb
Megan M.
on 6/11/12 9:15 am - Canada
I'm pretty sure I saw vanilla at Sam's this weekend.  wouldn't stake my life on it, but am pretty sure that's what I saw.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

lexxiblue
on 6/11/12 9:20 am
RNY on 01/11/12
vanilla would be so nice.. i shop in niagara falls ny at sam's... and they only always have chocolate ... haven't found anything else in ontario yet either and online they advertise strawberry too...rats!! so if anyone finds it please let me know.. thanks!
Mary A.
on 6/12/12 1:35 am
Shoppers on the corner of Algoma and Oliver, just had a bunch of reduced Luna and Atkins protein bars ($1.00 off) so I bought 15 and saved $15.00

I have never tried the Premiere brand..maybe I will keep an eye out for them this summer and give it a taste...I don;t stray from my regular Prtein Whey Powder as it took me almost 4 months to find one I liked (3 years ago)..but protein bars I am always looking for a change.

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active
Recent Topics