Tasty Treat for your sweet tooth without the guilt!

tasha_the_dog
on 6/11/12 6:06 am - Thunder Bay, , Canada
Just got back from a weekend in the states and bought some gum.

EXTRA gum has some fabulous new flavours that will satisfy anyone's sweet tooth.
I bought the "Mint Chocolate Chip" and OMG it was just like I was eating an ice cream cone.  Couldn't believe it.  My son had the "Orange Creme Pop" and it tasted just like a creamsicle.  Other flavours include Key Lime Pie and Strawberry Shortcake.  Haven't tried those ones yet.

The gum is called EXTRA Dessert Delights.

Now you can actually have Dessert and not feel guilty!

BTW, saw the gum in several different stores.  Walmart, Shopko, K-mart

Jennifer

Referral to Thunder Bay Bariatric Centre July 2010 Orientation Class August 2010
Appointments with dietician, nurse practitioner and psychologist September/November 2010   Ultrasound November 2010
Scope June 10, 2011, meeting with surgeon Nov 29, 2011    surgery  VSG Jan 20/12
Surgeon: Dr. Gmora
HW 287

CW 169

(deactivated member)
on 6/11/12 6:23 am - Guelph, Canada
 Walmart in Guelph carries them too my kids love them 
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/12 6:26 am - Oshawa, ON, Canada
VSG on 01/28/13
In Ontario you can get Apple Pie, Strawberry Shortcake & Orange Cream Pop.

I really hope they bring the Mint Chocolate Chip up here soon.
Megan M.
on 6/11/12 9:17 am - Canada
You're far more brave than I am.  I'll put just about anything between my lips, but I won't touch gum.  I'm just too afraid I'll swallow it.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Dianadcr
on 6/11/12 1:29 pm - Canada
Me too Megan. Off gum for life now!
  Diana

CC1964
on 6/12/12 1:33 am - Lindsay, Canada
Prior to surgery I chewed gum all the time.  It was made clear at TWH that chewing gum was not advisable after surgery . I haven't had gum since my Opti-fast days. I thought I was really going to miss it, but 5 months without has been no biggy.
Cathie  

Surgery - January 11/12        
Mary A.
on 6/12/12 2:28 am
I sent some of that gum to a friend of mine in the UK...she and her kids thought it was absolutly wonderful.

It is sold here in Walmart also, not sure of what flavours, but I have seen it~!

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active
Recent Topics