Curves

DebColCam
on 7/3/12 6:58 am - Canada
Just checked out my local curves. I was a member once before. Got a 50% off deal starting this Fri. If any of you are thinking of joining. You might want to check out your location. I start this Fri !

5 yrs of research Starting for the second time...Referral Sept 28/17. Orientation Guelph Sept 28/17. Nurse Oct 10/17. Dietician & Social worker Nov. 21/17

JJ_
on 7/3/12 7:59 am
Hiya,

I was wondering about Curves.  Is there a membership fee and monthly fees or how does it work? (how much) and the 50% off is off which price?

Thanks,

Judy
DebColCam
on 7/3/12 10:26 am - Canada
Hi Judy the 50% off fee is of the full yr. Joining fee here is 49 regular 99. I am going to go monthly approx 50 a month different locations may vary. Best thing to do is call your curves tell them your interested. Inquire about fees or free trials and visit the facility I feel very comfy at my curves, they are very nice. And I know from before that other members are supportive. I think you can google them for info too. Take care

5 yrs of research Starting for the second time...Referral Sept 28/17. Orientation Guelph Sept 28/17. Nurse Oct 10/17. Dietician & Social worker Nov. 21/17

Onward and
Downward

on 7/3/12 10:45 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12
I went into a Curves a few years ago to ask them about their prices when they were advertising a sale.  They refused to give me the prices over the phone or in person unless I booked an appointment to be given the high pressure half hour sales pitch.  I guess that's a common tactic with gyms, but I didn't like it.  I told them I didn't want to make a half-hour appointment unless I had some idea of how much it cost beforehand, because I didn't want to waste my time if it was out of my price range.

I don't trust any place that won't tell you their prices up front.  I don't like high pressure sales pitches.  I have no idea whether Curves still does this, but it turned me off completely a few years back.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Most Active
Recent Topics