BBQ's

sam1am
on 7/4/12 1:38 am
Great tips Jason and I agree with Heather, blue rare and dh is constantly overdoing it!

I saw anther tip on the food network the other day about burgers, alway leave the bbq door open, as you want to cook both sides of the burger on the flame, rather than "bake it" with the door closed.  It makes for a juicier burger - oh- and NEVER squish your patty, all the juice and tenderness leaves!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

flyingwoman
on 7/4/12 2:58 am
Marinate any meat in yogurt overnight for a softer, moister result. Thats how they make souvlaki and tikka so soft and lovely.
Mary A.
on 7/4/12 4:10 am
I cook everything in tin foil and only put it directly on the flame (low) for a minute or two after it's all cooked...moist and well cooked.

The oher trick is NOT to turn burgers over and over..and do NOT press down!!!!

as far as meat at room temp I assume that you meat...allow to rest on teh counter for a few minutes and not thaw???!!!

(not the most reliable...but lets just all be careful on how we prepare/wash transport meat during the summer

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_room_temperature_thawed_meat_b e_refrozen_and_recooked_safely

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active
Recent Topics