Opinion for choosing a dress!

Kerigan
on 7/13/12 2:48 am
Hey everyone!

I could use your help in choosing a dress to wear to my bridal shower tomorrow! Which one do you think looks better? 

I bought the orange coloured one today.. and its a size 6 !!! Couldn't believe it when I tried it on and it actually fit lol. 

All opinions are welcome! Good or bad, let me know! 

Thanks!!! :D

Laurie C.
on 7/13/12 2:52 am - Collingwood, ON, Canada
Kerrigan:

I like them both but prefer the sweetheart neckline on the blue one.

Laurie

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

Amanda Dove-Collins
on 7/13/12 3:00 am - Tottenham, Canada
RNY on 05/24/12
 I really like them both but because of it being summer I am really leaning toward the orange one.  I think you look great in both of them too!  Whichever one you choose hope you enjoy yor day.

Amanda

Kerigan
on 7/13/12 6:41 am
 Thank you Amanda! 
Catw
on 7/13/12 3:02 am - Arnprior, Canada
If you are wearing the black cover, I go with the blue, if it was white I'd go for the other.  Then again, I'm also partial to the style of the blue as well.

Have fun chosing!

Cathy

Amanda Dove-Collins
on 7/13/12 3:09 am - Tottenham, Canada
RNY on 05/24/12
 I too would go for a white sweater rather then black but I still like the Orange colour.  :)

Kerigan
on 7/13/12 6:42 am
 Thanks for the suggestion of the white sweater :) I wish I had of though of it myself, because I don't think I'll be able to find one before tomorrow.. 
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/12 3:06 am - Straford, Canada
 Colour, colour colour!  Orange def!  The blue is Ok but the orange makes you look HOT!  Ian 
Kerigan
on 7/13/12 6:43 am
 haha thanks Ian!! Its not every day that I get called hot! 
northernlight
on 7/13/12 9:58 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
I think that you look terrific in both dresses but, since it's hot & summery outside, I'd go with the orange dress. Both of them really suit you - congratulations on fitting into such a small size - that must feel so amazing!!!!!  Have a great time tomorrow!!!

Deb

Most Active
Recent Topics