St Joseph's Hospital support group. THIS WEEK

corktownmajor
on 7/15/12 12:25 pm - Canada
 Hi fellow losers!!!
just a quick note to let your know that the post surgery support group at St Joe's this Tuesday July 17. In the Fontbonne building on the main floor beside Tim Horton's.   6-7pm. Hope to have another great group this month!  If you need more information, contact me directly  at [email protected]. Lisa
corktownmajor
on 7/16/12 1:36 am - Canada

Good morning everyone  Hope to see a lot of people tomorrow evening.  If anyone is interested in having a walk at Bayfront Park after the meeting, drop me a line.  Lisa

Shar eD
on 7/16/12 2:25 am
Thank you Lisa, this will be my first - 6 days out of surgery.  Fontbonne bldg - is that where you go over the bridge? 
corktownmajor
on 7/16/12 2:36 am - Canada
yes, that is exactly correct.  follow the bridge and signs to Tim Hortons  we"ll be there.  starts at 630
lexxiblue
on 7/16/12 4:01 am
RNY on 01/11/12
is the meeting room where we had our orientation?? sounds like it but wanna  make sure!
corktownmajor
on 7/16/12 4:43 am - Canada
Yes it is!  Looking forward to meeting you "lexxiblue"  Lisa
corktownmajor
on 7/16/12 5:26 am - Canada
sorry everyone....Jennifer the SW from the hospital made a mistake about the time of the group.  It is actually 6pm until 7pm.  I hope everyone can still come.  I noticed that 61 of you have read this post, everyone welcome! Lisa
lexxiblue
on 7/16/12 5:34 am
RNY on 01/11/12
but that's what your original post says.. 6-7....better than the days of 4:30 i must say!!!