R u serious???

Arlio1207
on 7/16/12 9:37 am - Belleville , Canada
RNY on 04/04/13
 Ok so I go to check my msgs today and find some crazy msg from soneone who wants to have a relationship with me, they "need my co-operation, email me plz" !!!  Ok now I know crazy when I see it !!! I am surprised this perosn had the nerve to join the site and seek out women. Do they not know the site is for support and knowledge of surgery.....or not to have surgery. Its about finding support and finding yourself. I blocked and marked as spam. Am I the only one? I cant be. Can we not escape the crazies???? LOL
debralight
on 7/16/12 9:38 am - Canada
It's the internet. You can't escape the trolls and crazies. Thank goodness for the block button eh?
Sometimes the best support  you can get isn't all purple puddles and pink rainbows.

Arlio1207
on 7/16/12 9:54 am - Belleville , Canada
RNY on 04/04/13
 Hell ya !!! thank god for the block button !!!! LOL
Bonnie ABC
on 7/16/12 9:46 am - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
 Well I'd write him back, tell him I'm so in love with him, but just not sure of his commitment, and should he send 5,000 to you by email money transfer, you'll know he's for real.  Then, I'd start my plastics fund :)

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
Arlio1207
on 7/16/12 9:55 am, edited 7/16/12 9:55 am - Belleville , Canada
RNY on 04/04/13
 BAhahahahaha, OMG thats too funny, I could use 5 grand right now, I will share with you though for the idea !!!
Nathalie_Can
on 7/16/12 10:34 am
Too funny and love the ide?..lol

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Bonnie ABC
on 7/16/12 10:45 am - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
 You too could be NatDEF if you want :)

Bonnie

Bonnie ABC
on 7/16/12 10:46 am - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
 Wish you were on facebook girl!

Bonnie
who can get into trouble anywhere really. 

(deactivated member)
on 7/16/12 10:04 pm - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 05/25/12
Love it!!!
Mary A.
on 7/19/12 2:47 am
On July 16, 2012 at 4:46 PM Pacific Time, Bonnie ABC wrote:
 Well I'd write him back, tell him I'm so in love with him, but just not sure of his commitment, and should he send 5,000 to you by email money transfer, you'll know he's for real.  Then, I'd start my plastics fund :)

Bonnie

sounds like a wonderful idea....However that just gives us a reality check as to REMEMBERING NOT to put too much personal information out there!!

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active
Recent Topics