Jackpot.... sugar free products!!!!!!

Gorgeous84
on 8/5/12 10:51 am - Hamilton, Canada
RNY on 05/18/12
Soooo Excited that I found "No sugar added" "calorie free" products here in Canada!!!!

At Metro Grocery, I came upon two end- of-aisle displays of WALDEN FARMS products.
All about $5, all types of salad dressings, PB (don't recommend), caramel dip, choc. dip and marshmallow dip. Also - sugar free syrups for pancake, strawberry etc.

Buy'em up so they stay in Canada, visit   Waldenfarms.ca   

Enjoy all!

p.s took me like 2 weeks but I have acquired the taste for greek yogurt- prefer as a mayo/sour crm then as a yogurt

p.p.s bought my first protein powder (from Costco- vanilla whey isolate 35g protein, stoked to add oatmeal t counteract those carbs)
There are risks and costs to a program; but they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction. -JFK

ShallowGirl
on 8/5/12 10:57 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12
Awesome. How do they go down?

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

Leslie W.
on 8/5/12 12:14 pm - Cobourg, Canada
Glad you found the SF stuff. Just a quick word watch them as the had mannitol/sorbitol that will act as a laxative. Personally I find that post op that I eat so little salad dressing that I can use the regular stuff. I use regular peanut butter and regular miracle whip just a tsp or so.
Metro also has a great greek yourgurt with cucumber and garlic (near the deli section) that is just yummy. Cant tell that it is yourgurt. Great with veggies and meat.

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
Marls
on 8/5/12 12:35 pm - Canada

Glad you found those products.  They have carried them in Canada for atleast 4 years.  You can asso find them at No Frills and sometimes at Food basics.  Careful tho, too much is not a good thing.  Enjoy. I did not like most of their stuff and I too also use the regular peanut butter and lite miracle whip for the little bit that I do use.

Cheers, Marla

dna
on 8/6/12 2:32 am - Canada
I bought their Asian dressing and it wasn't so hot :( 

I hope you have better luck with the other products :)   It's exciting to be able to widen the products you can eat and have something different !
Referral:  August 2011  Information session:  November 2011
Nut/Psych/SW: Spring 2012  Surgeon Meet:  July 6, 2012  Surgery: August 30, 2012

TBIYTC
on 8/6/12 2:11 pm - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
Thanks for the post.  I'll look for them tomorrow, after my Curves workout.

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

Most Active
Recent Topics