Registry or Guelph? Why such an issue?

the44plan
on 9/6/12 5:39 pm - Lake Huron
RNY on 07/13/12
 I was originally with the Guelph location and with their permission I was transferred to Humber in January.  I had my surgery in July.  One week after my surgery I received a letter from Guelph telling me that I have an orientation appointment in Sept.  I laughed to myself, and I picked up the phone to tell them that my file was transferred to another hospital and I already had the surgery.... (therefore I am not interested in pursuing with Guelph).
Yesterday I got a message (on the machine) from Guelph to remind me of my orientation that was scheduled for today (holly cow!)  Reluctantly I called them back AGAIN.  Told them that they already transferred my file, and told them about their letter and my phone call.. 
TODAY the nurse from Guelph left a message.... wants me to call back... she says that this is sort of confusing and wants to figure this out and set my file straight.  OMG!   Please take it from me, I have told them I am not interested in pursuing a surgery thru Guelph.. trust me I dont need to have a second RNY!  I am going to call to 'set them straight'.  Ive waisted my time over and over when this should have been figured out right from January.  If they had not dropped the ball numerous times then maybe someone else could have been sitting in that orientation meeting today. 
Guess Im just fed up today. 
Referral: Oct 2011   Surgery Date: HRRH July 13th (Friday) 2012        
Tammie

truckingbride
on 9/6/12 5:51 pm - Harriston , Canada
For sure frustrting couldnt have been anymore obvious that your not going after you have called them numerour times.
Your right about the spot, too bad someone could have been there in 'your place'

(deactivated member)
on 9/6/12 6:52 pm - Oshawa, ON, Canada
VSG on 01/28/13
Maybe this is why it takes so long to get thru Guelph...they keep chasing people who've already had surgery.
ShallowGirl
on 9/6/12 7:43 pm - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12
Smart girl to get transferred to Humber !

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

Most Active
Recent Topics