Happy Thanksgiving LOSERS!!!

SleeplessinAbitibi
on 10/7/12 12:54 am - Canada
VSG on 10/23/12
 hehehe...only here would this be an acceptable msg title ;-)

Happy thanksving everyone (losers AND future losers).  I spend so much time on here reading everyone's posts on here...felt the need to shout good wishes to everyone.

Now remember....turkey first, then vegetagles and maybe...just maybe a bit of pumpking pie (filling only of course)  Still all good!!!

Nathalie

Karen M.
on 10/7/12 12:58 am - Mississauga, Canada
Who you calling a LOSER?!  Oh!  ME?  THANK YOU! XOXO

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/12 1:42 am - Straford, Canada
 Back at ya Nathalie! Good being among the losers!  
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/12 2:28 am - Guelph, Canada
 I am so tempted to mix protein powder into my portion of mashed potatoes just so I call them a protein source..along with the gravy...

sigh...but I won't I won't look for ways to cheat... But my kids love being the official tasters of the desserts this year 
sam1am
on 10/7/12 2:40 am
 Same to you Nathalie!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

aprilbennett1965
on 10/7/12 3:43 am - Canada
Happy thanksigiving to you as well. We are having our turkey dinner tomorrow. I made bite size apple tarts and pumpkin tarts so I would be able to enjoy one or the other without feeling guiltry or breaking my rules.
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Moselle
on 10/7/12 4:13 am - Athens, Canada
Happy turkey day to you as well.

I am very thankful to be among such an illustrious group of losers. Hugs to everyone in our extended OH ON family.
Niki L.
on 10/7/12 7:55 am - Canada
RNY on 10/15/12
Happy Thanksgiving

Cuter_w_Curves
on 10/7/12 8:05 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13
LOL! Nathalie I giggle each time I see the title.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Laura H.
on 10/7/12 10:57 am - Canada
Happy Thanksgiving from one loser to all the others!  I had a wonderful meal without overeating.  I had 1 oz turkey, 1 tbsp turnip, 1 tbsp mashed tater, and a melba toast.  Yum! yum!  It is the best one yet and will only get better.  I love everyone on this site.

Laura H.

Most Active
Recent Topics