No Longer a Lurker!!!

Kimagination
on 10/11/12 1:04 pm - Canada
After lurking on this forum for the past couple of months, I feel like things are finally heading in the right direction after just receiving my orientation date for November 19!!!  Very nervous but crazy happy too.  Woot!  Woot!
I just bought a bicycle last week to get my butt moving on the road to fitness.  This appointment makes me feel like splurging on this awesome bike was the right and healthy thing to do!

BluEyedCin
on 10/11/12 1:07 pm
Welcome aboard :) WTG on getting a bike!

ARE YOU FROM NORTHERN ONTARIO

IF SO EMAIL ME AT

[email protected]

SURGERY DEC 3 2012

4-Jane
on 10/11/12 1:09 pm - Canada
 Beautiful bike
 Respectfully Jane
WLSoujourn
on 10/11/12 1:10 pm - Canada
Welcome....I have only been a member for a couple weeks and have learned so much from these fine folk...they have made me feel so welcome!!  I am waiting for my first appointment as well (don't have the date yet) but being able to educate myself by "hearing" others stories and experiences has been helpful.  It has been so great to be able to ask questions ~ and really understand there is nothing odd in any of the questions that I may have!

Good for you on the purchase of your bike...way to go!!!  I think it is more an investment than a splurge, but whatever it is...it is great that you are already thinking about moving more!!  WTG!!

Let's keep in touch,
Blessings
Kim
JJ_
on 10/11/12 7:34 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Which bariatric centre will you be having your orientation at?  Good luck on your journey.

Judy

Kimagination
on 10/13/12 7:17 am - Canada
My orientation is at the Guelph centre.  Its kind of odd but the head surgeon there, Dr Reed, removed my gal bladder about 20 years ago!  I liked him then so I'm hoping he will do this surgery for me too.

Vi-Vi
on 10/11/12 8:44 pm
VSG on 12/13/12
 Welcome!  Good luck with your journey!  We all feel nervous!  Congrats on the bike, I'm sure you don't live in Timmins as everything is white here this morning!  There is no way you'd be biking here!  Lol

Monica M.
on 10/11/12 9:14 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
welcome out of the lurker's zone!!

Gabygee
on 10/11/12 11:31 pm - Canada
Welcome!

This forum made all the difference for me in my journey - hope it's as helpful for you.
Best of luck with the process - which centre will you be going through?

Brenda T.
on 10/11/12 11:47 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
welcome formally to the group.  Great to have you share with us.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Most Active
Recent Topics