Support Group/ Guelph

zillah
on 10/24/12 3:02 am
Does Guelph have a support group?  If so where and when do they meet.  I would love to meet and hear from people who are going through Guelph for their surgeries and follow up care.  I am in Stratford where we haven't a group, so London, Kitchener/Waterloo/ Cambridge or Guelph are my options and are all similar in distance.  Because of the distance I have to drive " coffee times " don't really work, especially once it gets dark early and the winter comes.  The Sunday daytime groups are better for me.  Please let me know your out there.
2mar
on 10/24/12 3:42 am
RNY on 09/20/12
I would also like to find a support group in the guelph area. I did find out that there is one in burlington - what appears to be the closest to me (that I did find). Anybody has any info - please send it our way . :)
RYMEBE73
on 10/24/12 3:54 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15
I have yet to make it out but there was meetings Wednesday at the Cambridge Mall, I believe, and Sundays at the Starbucks in Cambridge as well???  hope someone posts a more accurate time/day/place...being a single mom, it's hard to find time to get out.  I have my mom who would help but she isn't always available...hoping this Sunday to make arrangements to see if I can make it...would love to meet y'all that get together! get some advice/tips...

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things.  It just means you have to accept what happened and continue LIVING  

Most Active
Recent Topics