New toys for Christmas.....

gunnabehealthy
on 12/30/12 11:51 pm

Hey! Happy New Years to all!! I got 2 new toys for Christmas, an Ipad and a FitBit One. Now I use My Fitness Pal and I tried to sync it with the FitBit, but I do not see how to do this on my IPad nor my IPhone 4S. Wondering if there is a special trick or not?? I see by MFP that there are actually 2 different apps. There is an HD and a regular version. Wondering if this has anything to do with not being able to sync? Or do I actually have to use my laptop to do it through the website not the app?? Thanks for those that can help me. Trying to get ready for the 26th of February, as this is my surgery date. Getting serious now about the preplanning. Thus trying to get my FitBIt syncing with MFP. Enjoy your New Years EVE!

Monica M.
on 12/31/12 12:08 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

i havent used myfitnss pass on my ipad yet, but i linked up my fitbit and MFP using the MFP website.

mermaidz
on 12/31/12 1:38 am - Brampton, Canada

I thought this was about a completely different kind of toy

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

(deactivated member)
on 12/31/12 1:52 am - Straford, Canada

yeah I scanned it really quick for TMI or 'for gals only" first!  If it wasn't for the gutter my mind would be homeless!  

mermaidz
on 12/31/12 2:09 am - Brampton, Canada

You're always welcome in my "gutter". I've been hiding it .. but Shell's been bringing it out

Cuter_w_Curves
on 12/31/12 3:32 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

I resemble that remark!

*eyebrow wiggle*

Oh and me too on the toys bit... damn it! Wrong forum again!

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Monica M.
on 12/31/12 3:25 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

Merm, your mind is permanently in the gutter, isnt it? i knew i liked that about you.

mermaidz
on 12/31/12 5:49 am - Brampton, Canada
On December 31, 2012 at 11:25 AM Pacific Time, Monica M. wrote:

Merm, your mind is permanently in the gutter, isnt it? i knew i liked that about you.

Shhhhh Mon!.. and you would know.. You're just soo much more quiet about it then me lol

DebsDream
on 12/31/12 2:01 am

Hiya...I linked them up but had to go on my laptop log onto MFP and sync it from there. You enter your food & exercise in MFP and it automatically updates the fitbit info...so great!!! If you want to add me as a fitbit friend...I'm game, but also ok if you want to keep it to just yourself too.

Deb

ps. let me know if you need any other help getting it synced together

Orientation GGH: Mar '11 --- Surgeon: Oct 23, '12 --- Pre-Op: Nov 13, '12 --- SURGERY GGH,Dr. Reed:Nov 22, '12                 

healthy_4_me
on 12/31/12 4:41 am
I just got a new Bosu ball at Costco. Can't wait to break that baby in!
Dana    
Most Active
Recent Topics