Day 11 opti fast.....murder lol

Tania S.
on 1/5/13 3:16 am - Owen sound, Canada
RNY on 01/16/13

I am on day 11 of optifast I am so ready to strangle someone...anyone.....don't **** me off or I will....did anyone have really bad emotions....I have been doing ok but today god help someone who crosses me wrong...I know I am half way there thank god.

(deactivated member)
on 1/5/13 4:11 am - Straford, Canada

Optifast is just preparing you for the new you!  kiss  It will be over soon and your sweet sunny disposition will be back...  or the new you will be reavealed...  sorry, its all I got!  Going for a long walk with my dogs was the best thing I did when a tad bothered by the process and helped prepare me for post op moving too!  

HopefulBee
on 1/5/13 4:19 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
RNY on 01/18/13

Today is day 4 for me, & that's exactly how I'm feeling today. At least work days keep me "distracted". Thinking of taking a nap. When I get up I'll take another nap. With an opti in between...lol...

Referral from family doctor: April 2011

Surgery date: JAN 18, 2013 @ St Joe's Hamilton with Dr. Anvari

readytomoveon
on 1/5/13 4:31 am - Canada

OMG... I can totally relate... I am also on day 4 today, I am hungry... and yes it may just be that im not really hungry per say but i am really missing eating food! everything smells soooo good.. even the stuff I dont like... oh well almost one more day done. The only good thing is that I have lost 8.5 pounds as of this morning.. I cant wait to see what the final day brings... 12 more days to go :)

SURGERY DATE: JANUARY 18 2013 WITH DR. MAMAZZA

Laura H.
on 1/5/13 5:43 am - Canada

I was staying at my daughter's after my surgery and 3 days post op my daughter's mother-in-law brought supper over.  KFC.  She asked if it bothered me.  I told her as being 3 days post op, not feeling 100% and not hungry, no it did not bother me.  But, I told her if she had done that while I was on opti, it would have been cause for murder.  Things will get better.  I was hungry until the end and lived to talk about it and so did everyone around me.  LOL!

Laura H.

willowraine
on 1/5/13 6:37 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 02/06/13
There were definitely days that I felt like that. Most were okay but when they weren't, man look out lol

Referral Aug/11, transferred to HRRH May/12, Orientation July 4/12, Surgeon July 17/12,     RD, SW  Aug 3/12, RN Aug 22/12, Dr. Glazer/Sleep Study Sept/12, Surgeon Nov 2/12, 1st surgery date (cancelled due to to sickness) Dec 13/12, Re-scheduled for Feb 6/13

Most Active
Recent Topics