Earlier date??

gunnabehealthy
on 1/15/13 12:24 am
I just got a call from Dr. Hagen's office with 2 earlier dates!! I would have loved to up the date, but due to working full time and my husbands booked time off already approved, I was unable to change the date!!! Grrrrr!! I really want to get this new life started and upping it be 3-5 weeks earlier would have been lovely! Now I asked why the openings and she said people cancelled. I guess nerves get the best of people! Who knows maybe I may get that feeling closer to it!! Never know!!
chipmunk_roasting
on 1/15/13 1:53 am - Ottawa, ON, Canada

Oh, well ... too bad you couldn't take advantage of the opportunity, but never fear.  Your time is coming soon.  :)

mmm

Referral - March 2011 // Orientation - Ottawa - July 8, 2011 // Surgery - January 23, 2013

Eileen C.
on 1/15/13 3:42 am - Cornwall, Canada

Hi, sorry about not being able to take advantage of the opportunity of an earlier surgery date, you loss will be someone else's gain

The reason that someone might cancel may not be nerves but could be other commitments, job issues, illness of a parent or child, or any number of other reasons as well. 

Just didn't want someone to get the wrong impression that it could only be nerves for someone to back out of surgery their dates!!

That is how a lot of people got their surgery date changed and you are right, it is great news when you can up your surgery date whether it be a week or a month sooner

Good luck with your upcoming surgery date

Take care

Eileen

my angel is Lisa48                                        
nicolepage5
on 1/15/13 7:58 am - Stoney Creek, Canada
RNY on 02/11/13

I hope it's my gain! lol I have my appointment with Dr. Hagan on Thursday :D And I am supposedly getting my surgery date that day as well. But we also have to take into consider that I have yet to do optifast. *crosses fingers*!!!!

Initial Referral: Feb. 17/12 - Orientation (St. Joe's): Oct 1/12 - Orientation (HRRH): Nov 26/12 - Meet Surgeon (Dr. Hagan): Nov 28/12 - Dietitian (Michelle): Nov 28/12 - SW (Jackie): Nov 28/12 - NP: Dec 20/12 - Bloodwork: Dec 20/12 - Medical Internist (Dr. Glazer): Jan 10/13 - Surgeon (Dr. Hagan): Jan 17/13 - Optifast: Jan 28/13 - Surgery: Feb11/13!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics