15 OptiFast Shakes To Go!

kerlanny
on 1/24/13 9:39 pm - Canada
RNY on 01/29/13

This is all beginning to finally feel real to me.  This is my last days fork for about 6 weeks.  Surgery is Tuesday but thought I'd be a basket case by now and wouldn't be able to work.  I am surprisingly very calm about my upcoming surgery. 

My daughter who lives in Trenton is moving today (I'm in Barrie) so I am dog sitting.  My husband and eldest daughter are going to help with the move.  My other daughter is going away for the weekend with her boyfriend.  So I am going to be alone on this final weekend with nothing but the dogs.

I think if anything is going to kick in it'll be while I have the house to myself.  On the other hand with the calm I am having maybe I'll just enjoy the peace and quiet...

A plus is I don't have to worry about making dinner or doing dishes.  All I will have is my little shaker cup angry

If I do get a little nervous indecisionI may just drive all of you up the wall...

Thanks in advance, I have been seeing every ones posts and all of you are so supportive.

Have a Great Day..

Carol Ann

On my journey to rescue the healthy and confident me that is hidden within!

kim_emma02
on 1/24/13 9:46 pm - Ontario, Canada

Wishing you lots of luck!  You will do great!

Nanato2
on 1/24/13 9:51 pm - Canada
VSG on 02/12/13

Wishing you the best of luck.

Referral- March 2012, Letter April 19, Orientation TWH- June 6, NP - July 3, Sleep Apena test July 16, Internist and SW  - July 17, Nutritional class - July 23, Dietician appt. July 30th, Psych-Social appt - Aug 20th. Follow up with doctor sleep apena Aug. 28th  Surgeons appt. - Dec. 14th Dr. Jackson. Surgery date - Feb 12 2013 - VSG   

Patm
on 1/24/13 10:35 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good luck. I am sure you are going to do well. Feel free to post as much as you need. Have a pleasant peacefull weekend.

willowraine
on 1/24/13 10:47 pm - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 02/06/13
Have a great weekend, relax and enjoy the quiet!

Referral Aug/11, transferred to HRRH May/12, Orientation July 4/12, Surgeon July 17/12,     RD, SW  Aug 3/12, RN Aug 22/12, Dr. Glazer/Sleep Study Sept/12, Surgeon Nov 2/12, 1st surgery date (cancelled due to to sickness) Dec 13/12, Re-scheduled for Feb 6/13

MadMax1010
on 1/25/13 8:54 am - Collingwood, Canada
RNY on 02/06/13

Just think this time next week you will be on the bench! Enjoy your quiet weekend.

Most Active
Recent Topics