Found something

gbtonco
on 1/25/13 9:10 am - Canada

Well after weeks of experimenting I have found premier protein bars.  The drinks made me feel sicker then I already am and I need to get my protein in somehow.  They actually sit pretty good in my new tummy.  I was in the hospital last weekend for the night from dehydration so now I am really concentrating on eating and drinking enough.  The only thing now is my weight has not budged in like a week or so and I only eat about 500-600 calories a day.  On the bright side I have lost 55 lbs.  Did anyone else get to this point where they were stuck at a certain weight?

Marny B.
on 1/25/13 10:06 pm - Canada

How far out from surgery are you?  If you are able to eat more calories, then do just that Many people find they have stalls when their calories are too low.  You'll fin a Chang when you can up them to 900 or 1000 calories.  Also, lack of water will make you stall. So it is a good thing that you are working to get more in. 

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

lisarah
on 1/27/13 10:54 am - Canada
RNY on 01/26/12
Hi
I'm a year out now and have had many stalls. It seems like the weight loss for me was different that when I dieted. I could go for 3 weeks sometimes more and not loose a lb and then suddenly I would drop 4 or 5. It was strange. So I just tried to relax and just go with the flow and it came off. I did have to cut back on the snacks last month after a 6 week stall, then I started losing again. I tracked my cals on my fitness pal. An app and found out I was eating more than I though I was. I included the cream in my coffee to. Just thought it might help. For you to hear. I know your cals are low right now.

Referral to Bariatric Registry March 2011 Orientation at TWH Aug, 2011
RNY scheduled for Jan 26, 2012 at Toronto Western

Most Active
Recent Topics