PATTS done, check....

gunnabehealthy
on 2/7/13 10:33 am
So, I got my PATTS done this morning! Easy peasy! Went to the surgeon's office to get my Opti also! Start on Tuesday for 2 weeks and surgery on the 26th!! What a roller coaster ride! Then tonight as I look through the flyers, I see all these Valentine's sweet treats and cheesecakes, etc. and I am kinda sad because I love getting chocolate! Maybe I can celebrate this holiday the week before? I know the flowers would be much cheaper! (Hint to my husband!) But this won't be the last time I feel this way, until the next special occasion! I can see light at the end of the tunnel and I look awesome! Keeping my eye on the prize!
northernblueyes
on 2/7/13 11:40 am - Canada
RNY on 09/13/13

A celebration of Love should happen daily !

Have him spoil you in non chocolate ways 

Congratulations on your surgery date, and good luck with your opti

Ref sent April 2012 - Orientation May 18, 2012 - Blood Work & NP October 9th, 2012 - H.Pylori  December 2012, Tested Positive-Nut & Beh December 6th 2012 - 2nd Nut. February 7th 2013- Pulmonary Function Test Feb 19 2013- Stress test Mar 7,2013-Sleep test March 11,2013- Abd.Us. April 8,2013-Angiogram April 23,2013-Pre-Op Class May 22,2013-Scope May 24,2013-Meet Surgeon May 30,2013-Surgery FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 13.

Cuter_w_Curves
on 2/7/13 12:40 pm - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

*passes you a pen to draw hearts on a package of chocolate opti*

*grin* Sorry am silly sometimes...

Next valentines do something like I am this year...

3oz filet mignon, 2oz real crab meat (imitation is way high in carbs), and topped with WLS friendly Hollandaise sauce. Steak Neptune rocks!

Yes... I will probably get full part way through and set it aside until snack time but it is an awesome plan, and packs a mega punch... Calories: 274, Fat: 8.9g, Carbs: 2.4g, Sugar: 1.3g, Protein: 40.4g

As for chocolates... You may get tired of it after enough shakes. It truly cleared my chocolate thing (the little I had) years ago when I drank them daily. Now I am content with 4 chocolate covered almonds. *shrug*

Oh and yes celebrate early... I did new years eve family dinner the weekend before I started pre-op, and Christmas dinner and all the fixings before also (sausage stuffing wasn't on plan with the pre-op diet).

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

maryottawa
on 2/7/13 1:14 pm - Canada
Congrantulation you are more close to the big day. Good to have a early st valentine's day, enjoy with prudence. Good luck.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Most Active
Recent Topics